Huggy Henchman hardcore suggestions

Natsugawa

So I've been considering making a  TT crew with Huggy for an upcoming local HH tournament. I have the 3 models pretty much locked in, but can't decide on the final slot for 8 points.

This is my 'core' at the moment:

Hungering Darkness + Hidden Agenda

Oiran - 5

Illuminated - 7

For the 8 point slot I have the following 4 options (based on the miniatures I own):

Samurai (which favor to take? I'm leaning towards Earth)

Lone Swordsman

Yin the Penangalan

Mr. Graves

What would be your pick?

Is there something wrong with double illuminated, a beckoner and Hugster? Lure in the enemy leader, drug them uo and wreck them with double illuminatee charges? Hugster is careful turn one and can do his heal from his own models and anyone you happen to brilliance up.

• Like 2

That sounds perfectly fine, especially now that the Beckoners got a 1 point decrease so it all fits nicely in the 20 points. That would be my go to list with Huggy, but I would like to try something different and include other TT models, also additional motivation to paint some more TT :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DonCheadle said:

Consider using a Beckoner as a stand-in for Gwyneth. She's exactly 8 points and everything you could ever want in that crew. 

Also she's not released yet so it's hard to fault you for proxying. 

Now there's something I haven't thought  of, good thinking! I'll have to try that and see how it works, thank you