Terracotta Draw Loop

Masquer

Not sure. What model would you keep the upgrade(s) on that can spare a slot? If you're bringing the Terracotta anyway for protection you may as well abuse the hell out of the (0), especially since they went up in cost so are really expensive to bring in considering you also need a 1ss upgrade to do it. It somewhat dictates activation order as well, you might need to put the condition up before the model could switch back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

This has your name written all over it! ;) 

Between this and the other thread I have already built a list.  Lucius, Condescending, sup loyal, hidden weapons, Myst Em w/ conflux, tannen w/ thousand faces, 2 bultigan, 2 knights, and a TW.  I've been dying to try the bultigan, so this is an excuse to proxy them for the attempt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

Between this and the other thread I have already built a list.  Lucius, Condescending, sup loyal, hidden weapons, Myst Em w/ conflux, tannen w/ thousand faces, 2 bultigan, 2 knights, and a TW.  I've been dying to try the bultigan, so this is an excuse to proxy them for the attempt.

This list needs a "love" reaction. Who do I go to for getting one? :) 

I ran it tonight.  The bultigan are so fragile that any decent hitter kills them in one activation.  Their ml 5 on their one attack, and the lack of decent progression on their damage tracks hurts their ability to make an in game.

I hate relying on my opponent going first for backstab.  Because I took hold up their forces I never wanted to charge into a group.  Hidden weapons was hurt by the fact that I didn't attack them on one side, so the pulse could only get a few at a time.  My market dropper knight was also practically one shotted by a rj on the free attack they get from my (0) turn one (I put the protection on the other one).  The card draw thing with tannen didn't feel worth it.  But I'd at least try that part again.  The bultigan I might try again.  Backstab Lucius I just can't get behind.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Glad you tried it! 

I'm not too surprised about Bultungin. They scream glass cannon and it's a bit iffy that they need a friendly push to do much damage.

Sounds like the game was off to a rough start for you so you couldn't use your built in synergies.

I guess I shouldn't expect so much.  they did take out a monk and a big beater (with lucius commands).

• Like 1