Sign in to follow this  
7thSquirrel

Translucent challenge

So I've start Neverborn as a second Faction, but not really. I have purchased the Dreamer, Lynch and Pandora boxes in translucent as well as translucent Teddy and the pink Freikorp Trapper (If translucent Amphibious Assault comes out again I'll get that as well). The intent is just to do something new without having to paint anything in casual leagues and/or demos. So... where do I start? All 3 of these masters have limiteds, I obviously have a small model pool and will not be able to do any of the normal tricks (summoning Dreamer is out). Which master do I eyeball in a schemey scenario? Killy? Which models should be the ones I get used to seeing on the table a lot?

Thank you for an advice you share

• Like 1

One of the problems is that those three all really wants additional specific models.

I think I'd focus on Pandora and use teddy, illuminated and coppellius to assist her box.

For lynch I would go cheating bastard and add sorrows and teddy. Cheating last helps them stay alive and both can benefit from lynch wp duels and huggy can use his 'obey' to make an opponent fail against teddy terror.

Dreamer it's the new upgrade and use teddy I guess. Maybe candy can help too, I'm my too sure.

• Like 1