Hamelin in Ours

ElPuto

2 hours ago, Freman said:

Welcome to Outcast's allies. Between Leveticus and Jack Daw you're going to end up with most of the Resser faction anyway.

Wellwellwell... PPL told me Ressers would be the expensive Faction because of all the summoning requiring a larger pool of models. So I started Outcast...
Schill wants Anna, Hamelin wants crooligans, Tara wants all Horror minions, Jack daw wants all Tormented models... Levi wants all Undead.
You know why Outcast is the money Faction? Cause thats what you need if wou want to play Outcast appropriately. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DXXXVIII said:

Wellwellwell... PPL told me Ressers would be the expensive Faction because of all the summoning requiring a larger pool of models. So I started Outcast...
Schill wants Anna, Hamelin wants crooligans, Tara wants all Horror minions, Jack daw wants all Tormented models... Levi wants all Undead.
You know why Outcast is the money Faction? Cause thats what you need if wou want to play Outcast appropriately. ;)

It's funny because it's true.

I played Hamelin in Ours vs Marcus in a tournament this weekend. Went 5-5 that could have been 6-5 if I hadn't made an awful mistake. Crew was 

Hamelin (Pits, Piper, Sewer King)

Stolen

Laz (Oathkeeper)

Nothing Beast (Void Shield, Oathkeeper)

Obedient Wretch

2 Void Wretches

2 Malifaux Rats

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mrbedlam said:

I played Hamelin in Ours vs Marcus in a tournament this weekend. Went 5-5 that could have been 6-5 if I hadn't made an awful mistake. Crew was 

Hamelin (Pits, Piper, Sewer King)

Stolen

Laz (Oathkeeper)

Nothing Beast (Void Shield, Oathkeeper)

Obedient Wretch

2 Void Wretches

2 Malifaux Rats

Have you used Useless Toy successfully? If yes, targeting which model?

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, ElPuto said:

Ye, it is. Probably Parker suffers summoners (above every kind of weaknesses that someone can find on his cards), 'cause he wants to play with some elite builds, so you're generally stuck around 7/8 activations. That's why I played the Mercs, I needed some cheap activations. 

Taelor could have been a good choice, she's Fast with Scramble, hits hard every summoning made by Sandeep, and can tank fairly well. But still, I forgot to prevent some damage on Mad Dog (a lot of time without playing Parker, thought he was an Enforcer lol), so my bad.

I like Dead Outlaws, especially with Jack, but in this game I preferred to play a bit of melee piece. Wokou Raiders are in a grey area to me: they've great stats, attacks and abilities, so they can be a pretty missile if you need it. Just place a Scheme with the Emissary, and you're watching a 13" of threat. The melee attack is good, and keeps the Raiders always moving. Still, for 8 points, they probably need a bit more: Df6 (to tank better in Ml but even vs Sh or Ca), or a :tome written in the Ca of their 0 action and something more (like Unimpended). I think they can't be 7 points Minions for all they got, but they need a bit to justify their cost.  

I don't agree that Parker suffers from summoners. He is actually one of our best models at shouting them down thanks to his Hands in the Air action. Stick that on a summoned and you will ruin their day very quickly. I have done it to Sandeep very effectively. Sandeeps crew also has another very good target for the action in Banasuvra if he is not in combat as he will then be dropping cards just to be effective. 

The summoned it works least well on is Nico mainly due to his immense card draw however it can still be effective if you tag multiple models with the action. 

1 hour ago, PositronMike said:

I don't agree that Parker suffers from summoners. He is actually one of our best models at shouting them down thanks to his Hands in the Air action. Stick that on a summoned and you will ruin their day very quickly. I have done it to Sandeep very effectively. Sandeeps crew also has another very good target for the action in Banasuvra if he is not in combat as he will then be dropping cards just to be effective. 

The summoned it works least well on is Nico mainly due to his immense card draw however it can still be effective if you tag multiple models with the action. 

If your Deep player is summoning Bana in and he's not already engaged or using Sandeep's push to become engaged he's probably not playing to his full abilities. 

• Like 1