Need more survivor cards.

I just received my updated cards and there is only a single survivor card. There are 3 of these models and at 4 stones I was planning on running all 3. Perhaps at an event too.  The bushwhackers and moon shinobi have all the cards, why not survivors? 

It’s not the biggest deal ever but is enough. 

Im totally down with writing stuff on the cards with a marker and just going with it that way. Unfortunately the formality of events can be tricky with something like that. I dont think a TO would really enforce the rule of needing the up to date card so close to an errata but you never know. With that, I have been noticing that other factions were also lacking a full set of cards too and a minion or two only had a single print while others got the full 2-3 cards. The thing with Survivors was that I was taking one at 5ss and now that they are 4ss I plan on running 2-3. I foresee them outclassing a standard Bayou Gremlin in terms of reliability in GG18. 

Its not the biggest deal, but again is another step I have to take to keep my collection current and "event" ready. I would have also gladly paid more than the $2 if we could get ALL the cards at once. Just my two cents. 

I love this game and never try to find reasons to be negative about my experience with it but this is kind of annoying. :) 

• 4 weeks later...