Tomorrow game advises

ElPuto

I started Gremlins a week ago or so (I own Brewie, Zipp and Som'er), and now with my mates we're playing using the GG18.

I'll be playing Gremlins, my opponent Arcanists. We've generated randomly the Encouter:

SYMBOLS OF AUTHORITY; Standard Deployment

- Punish The Weak

- Search The Ruins

- Set Up

- Inescapable Trap

- Dig Their Graves

Right now, I'm more headed towards Brewmaster, 'cause I want to test him in Faction as I always used him as 10T, but Zipp can be the right choice too, or Som'er.

The reasoning behind the BMaster in this setup is 'cause I can place the Symbols relatively close to each other, and oblige my opponent to come at me and stay inside my bubbles.

For Punish The Weak, I think that I can go for a killy crew, but I need Interacts for the Strategy and the other Schemes. Maybe Fingers + Burt + Golem? First Mate to push enemies around?

What do you suggest guys?

Strategy markers will be at least 10'' apart so Brewie's aura won't be that awesome. Last time i played this strategy and i used Zipp as his mobility is awesome, First Mate (same as previous) and Fingers beacuse he denies opponent interact actions when he can interact himself even when engaged.

Fingers in that scheme pool will be pure gold. I would also suggest going with a fast crew so Iron Skeeter's towing ht 1 models will be useful. Out of yur 3 masters Brewie or Zipp would be my choices. Zipp is fast and can stop interacts so he would be my preference. However I would takeBrewie if going for punish the weak and take some killy henchmen. Brewie can the Swill the enemy model you want to kill that turn and he can also Obey your models into position to do the killing.

• Thanks 1

I'll go with something like this:

Zipp: Hovering Airship, Supply Drop, The Gift of Gab, 4 SS

Earl Burns

First Mate: Treasure Map, Where The Captain Can't See

Burt Jebsen: Dirty Cheater

Iron Skeeter: Poor Handled Explosives

Iron Skeeter

Mechanized Porkchop

What do you think?