Alt Lazarus Arrives!

Nef

2 hours ago, Kai said:

You have to click on "Send me a copy of my responses" in order to get the email

Wait a second...

So according to the instructions on the webpage to redeem the guilder, "you need to fill out the Guilder form below and request a confirmation e-mail." But the only way to GET the confirmation email is to check the "Send me a copy of my responses" checkbox which you don't actually have to check to submit the form?  Submitting the form without the checkbox checked does what then?  Falls for your clever bot trap or something?

On 1/19/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kai said:

Hey guys!  Just a reminder to make sure you send your guilders in good reinforced packaging!!  Would hate to have empty packages showing up in the office!

Duct tape all the things! Should have seen the size of the last package of guilders I sent in. Was rather large.

38 minutes ago, CSchmeed said:

Does anyone know if you can use regular rattle can primer paint with these new special blend plastic models?  I would hate for it to melt or something else unexpected happen...

I'm fairly certain that the plastic used for this is the same as the other preassembled stuff (Aionus, Winter Witch, Tortoise and Hare) so it should take rattle can primer just fine.  It might not take plastic cement at all (not sure there) but he's likely already put together, so that's fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 5:05 PM, Clement said:

I'm fairly certain that the plastic used for this is the same as the other preassembled stuff (Aionus, Winter Witch, Tortoise and Hare) so it should take rattle can primer just fine.  It might not take plastic cement at all (not sure there) but he's likely already put together, so that's fine.

It isn't, and he isn't. :)

Mine arrived today, and he comes in pieces, a lot of which are still on sprue. I seems most similar to standard Wyrd hard plastic, but perhaps a little softer (though it definitely doesn't have the "rubbery" texture of the preassembled minis) and based on previous comments I assume it is not. Will try plastic cement on some of the sprue, but I'm guessing it'll probably need superglue.

1 hour ago, gribble said:

It isn't, and he isn't. :)

Mine arrived today, and he comes in pieces, a lot of which are still on sprue. I seems most similar to standard Wyrd hard plastic, but perhaps a little softer (though it definitely doesn't have the "rubbery" texture of the preassembled minis) and based on previous comments I assume it is not. Will try plastic cement on some of the sprue, but I'm guessing it'll probably need superglue.

Plastic Cement won't work.   You're going to want Super glue for it.  As far as assembly goes, it was all very straight forward with the possible exception of the two small pieces that slot into the backs of his legs.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Bumpasses said:

Alternate Lazarus problems

Won't take plastic glue....

Been trying for days, will not hold.

It seems he's a different plastic than the norm.

Will try super glue and pinning I guess.

He is in fact a different plastic.  You will need to use super glue but I didn't need any pinning for mine and had no issues! 

The way the plastic glue just sluffs off, not taking chances with just super gluing him.

I pinned every piece except face and back pack.

This way I can throw my Lazarus at mine enemies and he wont be damaged. 

Why the change in plastic?

Are they going this way with all Malifox models in the future?