Nef

Alt Lazarus Arrives!

Oh wow, it looks awesome. But am I ever going to be able to buy it with real money instead of Itchy and Scratchy money? 

1 minute ago, solkan said:

Does that mean he's a preassembled figure, since he's in that plastic blend?

Nope.

He's in about 17 pieces instead of the 50 plus he would have been in with HIPS.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Rekeiji said:

Oh wow, it looks awesome. But am I ever going to be able to buy it with real money instead of Itchy and Scratchy money? 

I think the black Friday sale had some of the alts on sale, though I could be mistaken.

Or you could buy guilders from someone.

13 minutes ago, Rekeiji said:

We'll make it available one way or another eventually - or give aways. Right now it is going into the Guilder store.

• Like 1

Awesome looking model. Too bad I am all out of guilders. Sent in like 40 or 50 last year. That package had some shake to it for sure.

I just submitted my request, but no confirmation mail went out. Does this usually take some time or has Alt-Lazarus already broken the system? :D

In any case, if I don't get the mail, should I resubmit or do I need to contact someone at Wyrd?

Oh man, I nearly got enough Guilders for Alexei and now I've got to choose between him and waiting for another 5 tourneys. That's a hard call but wow that's one good looking model!

6 minutes ago, teddyclaw said:

I just submitted my request, but no confirmation mail went out. Does this usually take some time or has Alt-Lazarus already broken the system? :D

In any case, if I don't get the mail, should I resubmit or do I need to contact someone at Wyrd?

You have to click "Send me a copy of my response" to get an email.  I'll PM you for remaining details.

3 hours ago, Kai said:

P.S. @Aaron is pretty excited that this guy is finally available!  

Lol last time i saw  @Aaron smile like that was when he saw his Veggy Breakfast 

• Like 1

Hey guys!  Just a reminder to make sure you send your guilders in good reinforced packaging!!  Would hate to have empty packages showing up in the office!

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 2:05 PM, MetaphoricDragn said:

DO the orders also include that picture of Aaron so we can frame it?

Damn! I forgot to request an autographed copy of that @Aaron picture when I submitted my order :( The walls of my nerd room shall forever be incomplete...

• Like 1

A little sad it's Guilder only, but since I'm heading back to Australia, hopefully I'll be able to get some! 

Otherwise, hopefully it'll come on sale for Black Friday. 

On 1/19/2018 at 5:11 PM, ChrisB76 said:

Wohooo, soooo good :) I checked the Send Confirmation box and didn't receive any email. Should I try it again @Kai?

You have to click on "Send me a copy of my responses" in order to get the email