Jesy Blue

Dual Faction Master Combinations We Don't Have... Yet!

Arcanist/Resurrectionist - Von shtook!

Arcanist/Neverborn - Neverborn have a lot of beasts/swampfiends, that I could see marcus, or another beast master fit this.

Arcanist/Gremlin - Wong? Sparks? Maybe even McTavish, master of critters, might want some arcanist critters too?

Guild/Gremlin - 2 gremlins in a trenchcoat, possibly trying to impersonate the judge.

Gremlin/Ressurectionist - taxidermists are the closest thing to this.

Gremlin/Outcast - I could either see Mctavish, or Zipp, McTavish used to be outcast, and he is human, so is an outcast of sorts. And i don't know his fluff, but zipp seems like he may be on his own, with becoming a pirate, that he'd fit with the outcasts.

Neverborn/Ressurectionist - hayreiden could fit, he doesn't need to be accepted by Lilith, not all neverborn are under liliths command, and any nephilim could decide they want to follow him

Neverborn/Outcast - I'd love to see a bloodwretch master, since neverborn already have 4 models, and fluff wise, nephilim look down on bloodwretch, so they're already outcasted

This could be interesting, but what about either Lilith or Nekima (who finally becomes the master she was born to be!) becoming dual faction Neverborn/Outcasts depending on who wins their little sibling tiff?

• Like 1

Personally I think Hayreddin could/should become a Master out of any existing nephilim. His concept is very cool and he would be a very interesting Neverborn/Ressurectionist character. Lorewise he seems much more impressive and interesting than just being an enforcer.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 11:43 AM, Jesy Blue said:

Guild/Ressurectionsist - As the good doctor is no longer with the guild, could you find a good replacement?

Outcast/Ten Thunders - I've never understood Misaki as an Outcast, even less so with the fluff of Wave 5, so who could you create as a replacement?

Looks like I sort of guessed 2 correct changes!

On 4/8/2018 at 7:51 AM, retnab said:

Arcanist/Neverborn: Honestly, make Marcus dual-faction NVB.  He already has a relationship with some of their models, and he's clearly interested in Titania's weird forest in the fluff.

Arcanist/Guild: I'd say Hoff but he's still a bit too "good" to join in I think.

... and you got 2 also!

On 6/8/2018 at 7:37 PM, wafew said:

Gremlin/Outcast - I could either see Mctavish, or Zipp, McTavish used to be outcast, and he is human, so is an outcast of sorts. And i don't know his fluff, but zipp seems like he may be on his own, with becoming a pirate, that he'd fit with the outcasts.

... and you guessed an outside the park one!

Good job everyone!

• Like 2