Wyrdscapes

Lucidicide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any chance of getting the building instructions on the website?  I picked up some of the building kits during the gencon sale.  I can figured out most everything that's shown on the box photos but am scratching my head at all the little bits and bobs that go inside.  There's pegs and slots for things, but I can't quite figure out what's supposed to go where.

Thanks.

I can't wait for these! I know we get 3 next month but I think I will hold off until I can snatch them all up at once along with those sweet tiles. From what I can tell from that preview picture they look like 12" x 12". Has the size actually be confirmed anywhere and just how many there will be / variations? I know they were stated to be made so you can match various sides together to create different boards states, I'm just curious how many options there will be to start and if they plan on doing other settings besides cobblestone city scape?!

• 10 months later...

Having spent a fair bit on getting all of the first release wyrdscape models I am having to supplement with stuff from other companies so I doubt I will support the rest of the line when its released. Its sad as the quality is great and together would have made for incredible boards. I just wish there had been a little more communication on these to manage our expectations.

• Agree 2

I've never seen the Wyrdscapes as meant to be a terrain solution in the same way as the Terra Clicks or Plasticraft were.  To me, they're more about enhancing the battlefield with a Malifaux specific aesthetic.  Towards that end, I'd actually rather have seen stranger/more unusual buildings.  A ruined house is honestly pretty generic, you can get the same thing from other places  cheaper.

• Agree 1