University of Transmortis?

Hey folks, another restock timeframe question, this time for the University of Transmortis box. :)

A buddy of mine is getting back into the game with Nicodem and has been on the hunt for a box for a while now, with our local store and several online retailers (including Wyrd store) being sold out.  I imagine they're even more in demand after the recent errata.

• Like 1

It's quite funny that this doesn't get reprinted, given that it's fairly important for most summoner lists. I've only seen it on amazon going for 400$+, which is ridiculous.

Especially now, that after errata, I got 3x of each card, as the bundle included A, B, and C versions of them, while I'm struggling to get a single model :D

Reprint please? ;)

P.S. I'm not sure that this is the best place for a post like this (i mean the board) :)

On 1/20/2018 at 10:06 AM, Griautis said:

P.S. I'm not sure that this is the best place for a post like this (i mean the board) :)

Yeah, I agree it's not, but I'm not really sure which board it should go in and there were other model queries in this one.  Oh well, here it is. :D