Brand new to Gremlins

TheBeardedMonk

Good afternoon everyone!

I am a medium term player, but have always been Neverborn with Lilith close to my heart.

However, I have since purchased lots of Gremlins. (For scale, the only master not owned is Brewie.) So, the reason for my post? To pick your brains. I love the models and really want to throw myself in with GG18, anyone available to help with crews for different masters?

Thanks in advance

A slightly stressed, green fingered man

Hm. Okay, let me post couple of rosters i usially use. with a bit of explanations.

50 SS Gremlins Crew
Wong + 6 Pool
- A Gremlin's Luck (1)
- Do Over (1)
Old Cranky (4)
Sammy LaCroix (7)
- Ooo Glowy (1)
Burt Jebsen (8)
- Dirty Cheater (1)
Swine-Cursed (7)
Swine-Cursed (7)
Lightning Bug (5)
Lightning Bug (5)

Standard agressive Wong crew. Wong makes Burt magical. Wong shoots and places markers. Sammy\Old Cranky draw cards, Curseds and Burt kill enemy models, and Bugs do schemerunning.

50 SS Gremlins Crew
Mah Tucket + 4 Pool
- Manifest Destiny (1)
- Out For Blood (2)
Mancha Roja (9)
Trixibelle (8)
Burt Jebsen (8)
- Dirty Cheater (1)
Gremlin Crier (7)
Wrastler (5)
Wrastler (5)
Survivor (4)

Melee-oriented crew for Mah.  You can remove surviver for more upgrades or little lass, you can remove trixie for emissary. Mah gives +1ml to crew, and pushes them around. Mancha+Burt kill stuff. Crier follows Mah for card draw. Trixie pushes stuff with lure, wrastlers support\schemerun, depends on where they are more needed.

50 SS Gremlins Crew
Zipp + 4 Pool
- No Quarter (1)
- Rambling Diatribe (1)
- The Dread Pirate Zipp (1)
Earl Burns (3)
The First Mate (9)
- Where The Captain Can't See (1)
- Treasure Map (0)
Francois LaCroix (8)
Burt Jebsen (8)
- Dirty Cheater (1)
Iron Skeeter (6)
- Poorly Handled Explosives (0)
Lightning Bug (5)
Bayou Gremlin (3)
Bayou Gremlin (3)

Zipp's crew with high mobility. Zipp disrupts enemies, and teleports around via Dread Pirate. Burt and Franc kill, while Skeeter moves them around, giving fast. Bug and Bayous shemerun. First Mate goes for enemy schemerunners.

But it's just a templates. You just need to play, get used to models, and learn some new tricks. Like, right order of activations, or model's unusual abilities(like Mancha insta-gib combo, or Skeeter+Frank sling). There are alot of stuff, and it will take alot of time to explain, but with some experience you can figure it out yourself.

Sorry for my broken English.

• Thanks 1