Lucidicide

Volunteers Wanted - Adepticon

Hello everyone,

Wyrd is currently looking for volunteers for Adepticon 2018! If you are interested in volunteering, please e-mail me (aaron@wyrd-games.net) with your full name, your t-shirt size, and what times you're interested in helping out.

We ask that all of our volunteers are presentable, and we will provide you a Wyrd t-shirt to wear during any shift that involves customers. We also ask that all of our volunteers are friendly and respectful to everyone, be they a customer, an employee, or working with another company.

Below are the available times:

• Friday, March 23 [10a - 2p]: tOS demos
  • Sunday, March 25 [2p - 6p]: tOS demos & teardown

Doing a demo requires a good working knowledge of the game in question. For tOS demos, we can provide you with the rules in advance to review.

Set up and teardown both require you to be physically capable of lifting and carrying heavy objects.

Thank you!

Edited by Aaron
Updated available slots.
  • Like 1

I'd like to make Adepticon and help out this year but I'm not sure I have the funds for the trip. Is Wyrd comping Badges or anything else for working a certain number of shifts?

I need to set my game schedule and I'll volunteer.   I get in Chicago around 3pm cst. So I should be able to help booth set up.  I also help with table setup in the Malifaux room.  (And visit and joke around)

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Updated the slots!

Remember to e-mail me if you can help... I so desperately want your help :-P Don't make me be alone in the booth with @Kelly!

We all know Kelly is going to be doing all the actual work anyway

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Updated the slots!

Remember to e-mail me if you can help... I so desperately want your help :-P Don't make me be alone in the booth with @Kelly!

HA! You're lucky to be able to work with me at the booth. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

• Like 1