TOS terrain what have you made?

tpryan01

I am starting to experiment with CD based "Tide Pools" for my Hordes to throw around the table...has anyone done any yet?
Images of "Tide pools" generally show pretty clean and shallow areas near the coast but there are some that can be murky (which is what I will probably go with) 
Image result for tide pools northwest

I'm taking a similar approach to @-Loki- with regards to terrain - my Trees and Wild West Buildings should be more than enough to cover a 6x4 (possibly two 6x4's) for ToS. Of course finding the time to actually paint said terrain is another matter...

That said, I'm also working on markers of my own. Since I'm going with Burning Man that means Portal markers, plus a bunch of the standard 50mm objectives you need for most games. I'm getting these cut from MDF, hopefully with a 3D version and a "flat" version for when I need to place fireteams on top of them. 

Large tokens in the game will have models on them constantly, so I would recommend thinking of having a flat solution for them. For regular terrain, malifaux stuff should work well. Only caveat there is that scatter terrain ends up being more annoying than impactful. We ended up grouping our scatter together to create larger elements which behaved more functionally in game while still making the board look snazzy.