The Transatlantic Trading Partnership Thread

Hi folks,

Would there be any interest in collaborations to combine orders to Europe (especially the UK); eg from Wyrd's webstore or print-on-demand cards from WargameVault?

I order most of my purchases via my local gaming store. However I want to order a henchman pack soon, plus there are other things on the Wyrd webstore (T-shirts, posters, etc) that presumably aren't available via the LGS. Combining orders to save on packaging costs would seem a sensible thing to consider. The logistics would need thinking through eg to ensure that payments are made and onward distribution organised. A policy on how to split customs costs would presumably be needed too. I know some people would want to make their own orders around Black Friday and Gencon so that they qualify for any freebies that have a minimum spend criteria, but even then it seems a shame to put money into the postal delivery service that could otherwise be spent on more goodies.

Anyway, I'm probably being really naïve and the whole thing is far too complicated and laden with potential risks to make it viable. But if anybody wants to give it a go then let me know!

I look forward to hearing what people think.

Thank you.

Mat

Interested, but worried about logistics and taxes when distributing within Europe (located in Norway myself). I don't have access to a reasonable LFGS stocking Malifaux (available to order, but prices are then ridiculous, ie more than £50 for a crew box, and waiting times are genereally 5 weeks+), so mail order is the name of the game for me, and postage is expensive...