Who are your picks for 2018 strats

JoeCL

Obviously picks are scheme dependent. Setting schemes aside, who are your picks to best achieve 2018 strats?

Public execution

Misaki because she kills things. I think asami may be a contender in some instances because she can overextend the yokai and sack them by spending their flicker. Won't score you VP but will annoy your opponents crew. Can use the yokai for schemes and sack them if they are threatened.

Yan Lo is probably also a good pick to swipe a target away from defenses.

Ply for information

Asami has the same trick as before but I'm thinking more shenlong or McCabe for their AP efficiency and extra AP. Probably McCabe who brings more minions that can do the  interacting .

Yan Lo for same reason as above. 

Ours 

I know lynch brings huggy which is a nice bonus for scoring this strat but I don't play him. 

I'm thinking Asami. Bring a more elite crew and torpedo the yokai to soften up the other crew.

Misaki is a maybe to go YOLO and crash in.

Symbols of authority.

McCabe and his pups. They can spread out and get there. Shenlong is a maybe as well but his crew doesn't seem to spread out as easily. I would try to fit a wandering river monk in the crew and make him fast to grab the symbol ASAP.

Mei fang might have some play. 

Supply wagons

Asami probably. Summon in obsidian and jorugumo to do most of the pushing.

Brewmaster just put in a time capsule that says "do not open until 2019"