Dual taxidermists?

RustAndTheCity

I've tried once that I remember, and it felt somewhat lackluster at the time. For reference it was Recon, I was running those, Somer, Lenny, Pigapult, Slop, couple bayous. Don't remember the rest. I won but it wasn't really because of the taxidermists. One died top of turn 2 to a Dumb Luck Francois, the other died turn 3 to a similar fate. 

While they were alive I did manage to get 2 stuffed, and I did some damage. Not even bad flips (except on the df). I tend to find Burt is just more reliable at sticking around for the cost to bring 2. Unless the utility is THAT good, I hardly try to bring more than one of the same model over 7 pts. But that's just me.

My suggestion is simply to run em if you like em. Can't go wrong with pure joy. With enough games they'll prolly have some crazy payoff. My current "run it cuz you love it" model are the criers. I could care less if it's optimized, I just enjoy the hell out of em. And that's what it's all about unless you're a top tier tryhard

Sommer (4)

+1 Insect

+1 stilt

+1 dirty

+4 Skeeter                x2

+6 Bayou                  x2

+14 Taxidermists   x2

+6 Raphael

+12 Survivals          x3

+5 Banjonista

You have a nice Insect + Tax summoning module with durable front line and a mobility support piece.

Not much T1 pressure but activation control should allow you to re-position your stuff end of T1

16 activation T1 and very nice jamming with skeeters for T2 PITA.

Allows you to control T2 by peon annoyance, with your key pieces moving into action end of T2 for decent carnage. 

On 08/01/2018 at 9:44 PM, PolishSausage said:

Sommer (4)

+1 Insect

+1 stilt

+1 dirty

+4 Skeeter                x2

+6 Bayou                  x2

+14 Taxidermists   x2

+6 Raphael

+12 Survivals          x3

+5 Banjonista

You have a nice Insect + Tax summoning module with durable front line and a mobility support piece.

Not much T1 pressure but activation control should allow you to re-position your stuff end of T1

16 activation T1 and very nice jamming with skeeters for T2 PITA.

Allows you to control T2 by peon annoyance, with your key pieces moving into action end of T2 for decent carnage. 

I legit read that as + 14 Taxidermists :P!

Here is my idea of beloved DC on our enf.

it is 1ss

for 1ss on a hench/master you get to prevent damage 1-3 as well as prevent any after damaging triggers.

It happens right there and than.

a 1ss in your cache can be used by any hench or master.

DC is stuck to a single model,

to be worth the 1ss you need to heal at least 3 wounds

you need to be able to heal during your activation

If your opponents sends a beater at your 6/7ss model and blows it up, its much less brutal than losing a 7/8ss model

With how cheap some of our enforcers are, I rather spend the 1ss upgrading a 5ss minion into Pere or Flying-Gremling thingy for 6ss