January 2018 Errata

Lucidicide

On 04/02/2018 at 6:00 AM, Stonewall78 said:

The only thing I don't like about the errata page is the pictures, picture size, colours seem off and the lower DPI of the images. Doesn't make for consistent printing and the lower DPI makes them hard to read. The old errata cards are great though.

I don't think the errata page was ever intended for printing

• 4 weeks later...

Just to provide some feedback from the ordering / receiving perspective:

• Cards printed and cut nicely (no off-size or off centered cuts, good quality material, not damaged) and correctly reflected the most recent errata. 
  • Errata package descriptions were incorrect (Missing cards in the descriptions - not the physical cards). 
  • Cards were not packaged together if they were from an Errata bundle. Not a huge deal but I did have to spend some time sorting them as I had organized a local player basis order. I assume they were packaged by SKU and there is literally nothing anyone is going to be able to do to change that. 
  • It would have been preferred to receive a number of cards for each errata equal to how they come in box/blister. Was odd to get 3 of each student but only one Bunraku, for example. 

Can you give me an example of a missing card in a description?

As to the number of cards, it's equal to the cards present on the site. I tried to be clear in the description of what you'd be getting, as there were some repeats and non-repeats based on what Wargame Vault had uploaded.

21 hours ago, Aaron said:

As to the number of cards, it's equal to the cards present on the site. I tried to be clear in the description of what you'd be getting, as there were some repeats and non-repeats based on what Wargame Vault had uploaded.

Understandable. I didn't check for how many of each card would be included as I had assumed they'd have multiples of things that came in multiples. That's for sure absolutely on me but from an ordering perspective. Going forward, I know I'll have to check the bundles, check my cards, see how many I have from purchasing the item, manually add the difference, and repeat for anything that isn't rare. Hardly problematic but also hardly convenient by any means. The Wargame Vault isn't exactly the worlds most responsive website: On any browser or computer I've used adding items to the cart takes a few seconds (same for Drivethru RPG). Doing a group order for just errata bundles and a few replacement cards is fine but cherry picked extras, too... ugh. I'm not getting the torches and pitchforks ready here or anything - Just providing feedback on my personal experiences.

As for the descriptions I'm not able to find what I was looking at before. the "This special bundle product contains the following titles" is and was fine but the item description itself has been replaced by a bunch of parentheses on some items and is blank on others. Can write this off as user error. 

• Like 1