January 2018 Errata

Lucidicide

The Storm changes to: "When damaging an enemy model, this model may place all resulting :blast Markers anywhere in 8" of this model and within Line of Sight. Markers placed in this way do not need to be touching each other."

Does it mean, that the rest of the card is deleted? The blast damage may be reduced and there's no Coming Storm trigger?

17 minutes ago, Ming said:

The Storm changes to: "When damaging an enemy model, this model may place all resulting :blast Markers anywhere in 8" of this model and within Line of Sight. Markers placed in this way do not need to be touching each other."

Does it mean, that the rest of the card is deleted? The blast damage may be reduced and there's no Coming Storm trigger?

Trigger is there. Blasts can be reduced

On 10.01.2018 at 1:28 AM, Aaron said:

And how can I get All Errated cards? not only those errated lately? or will there be new Generalist Deck this year? 
My mates are guilty in dirty cheating the game with non errated cards:) 

3 minutes ago, Aleksey said:

And how can I get All Errated cards? not only those errated lately? or will there be new Generalist Deck this year? 
My mates are guilty in dirty cheating the game with non errated cards:) 

https://www.wyrd-games.net/malifaux-faq-errata should tell you all the Cards that have received errata (although I'm not sure when the latest batch will be put there.) 

You can buy the updated cards for the last 3 errata from Wargames vault, I think there is still a bundle from last january, but there wasn't for the July errata (but it was only 4 cards). All errata before then have been available in decks released by wyrd in upgrade decks and so forth

1 hour ago, Adran said:

https://www.wyrd-games.net/malifaux-faq-errata should tell you all the Cards that have received errata (although I'm not sure when the latest batch will be put there.) 

Has anyone found a way to conveniently print them out?

My printer refuses to cooperate and give them the proper size so I have to annoyingly redimension each of them manually before printing.

3 minutes ago, yool1981 said:

My printer refuses to cooperate and give them the proper size so I have to annoyingly redimension each of them manually before printing.

I use some sort of standard printing program for my PC and just set it to have multiple pictures per page. I uncheck "fit to frame" as well.

9 minutes ago, yool1981 said:

I'm going to use some sort of FoxIt PDF editor to make My printing:) or even corel, adobe products to fit prints well and make some straight cutlines...

Hey, so I got my order today and (this is 100% not a complaint) the card material is in a different style, it came in a matte material that's textured and kind of feels like what's used for Bicycle poker cards?  They feel really nice IMO, but it feels a bit overkill for it to be on upgrade cards lol and I wasn't sure if it was intentional so wanted to let you folks know.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, emiba said:

It's not a pdf, there's individuell images.

Yes, but on the website it claims there is a PDF.

Btw., very confusing navigation. If you click on an individual picture, and then delete the individual code from url, THEN you get to the overview page with all cards of that faction. But I found no normal way to get there. Guess that's messed up ...

The cards for Neverborn on that overview page (https://www.wyrd-games.net/neverborn-errata/) are in disorder, too. There is one back too many (Mature, I think?) which messes up the order, so everything's got the wrong backside next to it, and also on the leftm instead of the right.

@Aaron

Will there be any additional Bunraku cards over on wargamevault.com? Usually there will be a distinct card for each model artwork (Beckoner A and B for example), but having spoken with them about there only being a single Bunraku with the January update, they recommended speaking to you guys as the publisher.

i only ask as I tend to run several and would like to order distinct cards to track each one when I run multiple Bunraku. Of course there are ways to do this without the distinct cards, but I'd prefer the traditional method if possible 😁

Many thanks!