Ramos All Spiders

Terry Bailey Sr

Maybe swap one out for an Electrical Creation?  It starts with the same number of activations and you can start the engine rather than waiting on your opponent to kill a spider.  The arachnids are immune to the EC's explosive demise.

I wouldn't play it in "Ours", keeping track of which spiders were summoned would kill me.  :)

• Haha 1

I was thinking with the fact i would normally be out gunning my opponent withnumber of activations the jumpstart would be unneccessary. The idea is I would tie up each of his models with a spider. Some models with two. When a spider then dies Ramos summons two more to replace it. Then surround enemy with more spiders. Then complete schemes as needed. 

It seems like you'd be better off with Field Generator than Combat Mechanic with all of the those spiders. Armor +1, Df 6, and plus flips to defense (or double plus flips) is pretty solid. Other than Ramos, you don't really have anything in your crew worth spending a master AP and piece of scrap to heal. 

Bleeding Edge Tech on Ramos is probably a better choice on Ramos than Combat Mechanic in this crew. It will probably account for as much healing over the course of a game as you get out of Combat Mechanic.

I really hate putting all my eggs in one basket like this. If your opponent shows up with a couple of blast attacks they'll probably be able to kill spiders more quickly than Ramos can summon them.

5 minutes ago, WWHSD said:

I really hate putting all my eggs in one basket like this. If your opponent shows up with a couple of blast attacks they'll probably be able to kill spiders more quickly than Ramos can summon them.

I suppose that's the fun and fatal flaw of an ultra min-max'd theme list like this one. Either it's going to work on a given day's encounter, or it isn't. ;)It sounds like it would be fun to drop on a few unsuspecting players who had to scramble to come up with a way of countering it while achieving the encounter's objectives. But it wouldn't work as someone's only list. If the opponent knew it was coming, it maximises the chances they'd bring something to nullify it (such as in the example WWHSD gave above).