Tarot sized character sheets?

Kurai

A couple of days ago I started planning for a three-day event to play "In Defense of Innocence" with some friends. They have never tried Malifaux, but I wanted to make pregenerated characters with matching painted model. After a while of planning I realized that I would like the character sheets to match the Malifaux character cards. Obviously there is a lot more info on a sheet compared to a card. However there is the new Tarot Fate Deck. I think it should be possible to create something similar on two doublesided tarot sized cards.

Has anyone considered to make a tarot-sized character sheet? I would try to make one of my own if I had a decent program to design them in, but unfortunately I don't.

If you do have one, please share!

Alright, done.

The instructions are simple. Just print the file on standard printing paper (the same dimensions used for the TTB Books) and just cut it out. Wherever there is an arrow indicates the line between card faces. Then just glue or tape to Bicycle Cards or other forms of thick paper.

Tarot Card Character Sheets.docx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1