Malifaux Demos in Worcester UK

Brass Monkey

Hello wyrdos,

A quick message to let people know that I am now around at Worcester War Games (Worcester UK) to offer demos and to arrange any other Malifaux related activity. I'm going to keep the first Saturday of each month free as a regular slot but happy to potentially meet anytime if people would prefer something else. Hopefully there will be some organised play events later this year.

We also now have a facebook group for the store's Malifaux players so feel free to join us to arrange any games with local gamers. The store is located at 3 Trinity Street, Worcester, WR1 2PW. There are plenty of tables and a vibrant community of gamers.

Drop me a line, either here or via our facebook group, if you want to arrange a specific time to meet. In the meantime, take a look and please let me know if you have any questions or want help setting anything up.

Cheers.

Mat Richardson-Jack

Brass Monkey

Henchman @ Worcester War Games (Worcester UK)

• 2 months later...

Hello wyrdos,

Just a quick update to let people know about Wyrd Wednesdays in Worcester. These are regular sessions in the store dedicated to Malifaux and all things Wyrd. Either drop into the store or put a message on our facebook group to arrange a game.The store is located at 3 Trinity Street, Worcester, WR1 2PW. There are plenty of tables and a vibrant community of gamers.

Also, demos still available in the store.  Rather than fix a specific time in advance, just let me know what times work best for you and I'll adapt to your availability. Drop me a line, either here on these forums or via our facebook group, if you want to arrange a specific time to meet. In the meantime, take a look and please let me know if you have any questions or want help setting anything up.

Cheers.

Mat Richardson-Jack

Brass Monkey

• 1 month later...

Hello wyrdos,

We're looking to start some Through The Breach sessions in the store. The current 'Obsidian Gate' worldwide campaign seems a good reason to start now!

If you'd like to join us, please drop a message here (or PM me here) or check out our facebook group.The store is located at 3 Trinity Street, Worcester, WR1 2PW. We're all noobs going into this together so don't worry of you've never played this or any other RPG before!

Thank you.

Cheers.

Mat Richardson-Jack

Brass Monkey