Orcpainternerd

Henchman help needed in Birmingham UK

Hi there and firstly sorry if I have posted in the wrong section can’t navigate forums properly on phone. 

Is is there any henchmen in Birmingham uk or close by that would be willing to meet up to help teach a bunch of eager malifaux gamers. 

Looking forward to a reply and once again sorry posting in wrong place. 

Kind Regards

Shaun

If you can't get any help locally ill be at Battlefield Hobbies in Daventry on Saturday 13th January and could run some intro games alongside the tournament I'm running. Let me know if that' helpful.

Hi Shaun,

Do you have a local club?

I am not that local (being in Southampton) but often work away.

There is the potential, i could come up for a club night one evening to help you guys out.

On 12/28/2017 at 6:04 PM, Orcpainternerd said:

Hi there and firstly sorry if I have posted in the wrong section can’t navigate forums properly on phone. 

Is is there any henchmen in Birmingham uk or close by that would be willing to meet up to help teach a bunch of eager malifaux gamers. 

Looking forward to a reply and once again sorry posting in wrong place. 

Kind Regards

Shaun

Hey Shaun,

Quick update my end. I am moving up to Redditch at start of April. Drop me a PM or go on twitter @Bzerk_Rampage and we can start arraning getting the faux community massive in the Midlands. I will have enough stuff for a couple of tables and already looking at Redditch Wargmaing Society (tuesdays) to do demos and practice games :)