help with crew list

bimpi

Hi everyone :)

I'm playing tommorow a battle with with my friend - he will be playing Guild - Lucius.
Can you help me with my list:

encounter setup: 50SS
standard deployment
strategy: extraction

schemes:
claim jump
eliminate the leaderhip
accusation
undercover entourage
tail'em

I got:
Seamus, copycat killer, madame sybelle, 3 rotten belles, 2 dead doxy, carrion emissary, 3 necropunks, 5 mindless zombies, yin, anna lovelace, archie

I'd be very grateful for your help.

Seamus can do really well in extraction and shoud be hard to put down but be careful with dashel invocation,  seamus wk4 is dangerous. I think i would take acusation and tail'em. 

I'd go with something like this:

50 SS Resurrectionists Crew
Seamus + 7 Pool
 - Sinister Reputation (1)
 - Corpse Bloat (2)
 - Do You Know Who I Am? (1)
Copycat Killer (3)
Anna Lovelace (9)
 - My Little Helper (1)
Carrion Emissary (10)
 - Carrion Conflux (0)
Yin The Penangalan (8)
 - My Little Helper (1)
Rotten Belle (5)
Rotten Belle (5)

(exported from CrewFaux)

Im not very sure about Anna Lovelace, maybe sybelle would be better. 

Personal opinion, Sybelle isn't very good in a competitive sense. She does combo well with Yin, but to do so you are hoping to win two 0 action duels for in the right sequence to semi lockdown a model. That was cool in wave 2, but that while still nice it is behind the curve in efficacy now.

The above list seems ok. I don't like corpse bloat on Seamus without red chapel killer personally and I've never been a big fan of it overall. I also would switch the carrion conflux with the conflux of infamy if going with the above list. I tend to want minimum of 3 minions to start, one of which  being a doxy before I bring the carrion Conflux.

If you're using do you know who I am and taking the CCK, I'd think about swapping corpse bloat for his Hat and jamming Seamus into the middle of the worst of his crew aiming to use Boo as often as possible.

Personally Id also rearrange and try very hard to find a way to start with 8 models. But the above seems ok for what you own.

both yin and anna can provide healing for seamus and benefit from his aura, so yeah, keep them close. on the other hand, most of your crew is going to go together because of extraction.

what schemes are you going to do? tail'em may be difficult, you don't have many minions and you might not have a target for it. you can consider swapping corpse bloat for red chapelle's killer and try to do undercover entourage. accusation seems bad against Lucius (because of Guild Intelligence).

50 SS Resurrectionists Crew
Seamus + 5 Pool
 - Do You Know Who I Am? (1)
 - Sinister Reputation (1)
 - Mad Haberdasher (2)
Copycat Killer (3)
Anna Lovelace (9)
 - Corpse Bloat (2)
Carrion Emissary (10)
 - Carrion Conflux (0)
Rotten Belle (5)
Rotten Belle (5)
Necropunk (5)
Necropunk (5)

I have 8 models from the beginning. Use 0 action from corps bloat to get corps marker and try to prevent damage. Then Seamus can summon dead doxy from marker. Use 0 action of emmisary for get Seamus to "weak" target and get advantage of activations for next turns and 1 more marker. With ur last activation use ur summoned doxy for getting Seamus back to ur crew