UK Nationals - 10/11th November 2018

Clousseau

8 hours ago, DonCheadle said:

Hey Clousseau, glad to finally be officially part of the tournament.

Will the strats & schemes be known in advance? Mostly asking because that makes transport a fair bit easier, although with that many pools I reckon you might as well take your entire faction with you. 

Not planning to announce anything as you'll be playing everything in gg18

• Thanks 1

Help #1.
With 140 players we need 70 tables of terrain, and therefore we need your help.
If you can provide 1 or more tables of terrain then please complete the attached form and send to malifaux.henchman@gmail.com

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfj4ypg13iqc…/UKN18%20Tables.xlsx…
We're looking for around 30 tables as we already have terrain for 40.
As a little thank you there will be a unique raffle of terrain related items for those providing terrain, including a unique UK Nationals gaming mat.

• Like 1

Food and drink.
We have arranged lunch, drink and beer options. These will need to be paid for in advance, and will be non-refundable.

Lunch will be a buffet (sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, chicken satay, vegetable samosa, fruit bowl, cakes) plus a can of pop. Cost £14.50 for both days. Let me know of any dietary requirements and I'll discuss with the on-site caterer.

Coffee/tea (please specify) will be £5 for the weekend, available on arrival and at morning/afternoon break.

Beer.500ml bottles of dark copper "Guild Ale" from Towcester Mill Brewery with a unique event custom label. £2.40 per bottle, available from Saturday afternoon and limited to 250 bottles.

Order by paying via PayPal to malifaux.henchman@gmail.com as a gift including relevant details - follow up with an email if you wish.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:08 AM, Clousseau said:

Beer.500ml bottles of dark copper "Guild Ale" from Towcester Mill Brewery with a unique event custom label. £2.40 per bottle, available from Saturday afternoon and limited to 250 bottles.

Is that limit for the whole weekend or can I consume my 250 quota each day?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tors said:

Is there a deadline for Food ordering that i missed?

I need definite numbers before the end of October but I'll get worried if the numbers don't increase a lot in the next week. Obviously the caterer needs to cover cost of coming on site for us.

The beer has a minimum order of 200 bottles.

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, waffls said:

Dorian, Nico and me will sit together at the weekend and let you know about food and drinks. Sorry, we all had a busy time. Also how much will the painting requirement be enforced?

I'm not too worried about the odd unpainted model, but no unpainted crews please.