Sign in to follow this  
Lucidicide

Wyrd Chronicles 33

Chronicles_33_Cover.jpg

Wyrd Chronicles Vol. 33, for your reading pleasure!

• Starting Malifaux on a Budget – the Arcanists: Need to build a new crew on the cheap? Get top-notch advice about putting together an Arcanist crew!
  • D-Fence: Figure out the tactics around playing defensively in Malifaux.
  • Judging Iron Painter: One of our Iron Painter judges talks about how they judge the painting contest.
  • Storied Soundtracks: The winner of the Storied Soundtracks contest's story is in this month's issue.
  • Worked to Death: A Through the Breach one-shot adventure involving a small mining town.
  • Nemesis - Part Two: Lady Justice and Nicodem face off in this exciting conclusion, the outcome determined by your votes!
  • Gift Exchange: A Malifaux story encounter for the holiday season involving a wonderfully scary tree.

You can download this latest wonder of magazine technology on DriveThruRPG!

• Like 8

@Mason

Loved "Nemesis, Part Two"! Interesting conclusion, the effects of which I'm looking forward to seeing on the tabletop...

But I've got to learn how to do this "shrill, ear-pissing whistle" (last line of the first column, pg 60). That effect is definitely going to be worth the trouble ;)

• Like 1

Interesting conclusion, the effects of which I'm looking forward to seeing on the tabletop...

Exactly!!

I didn't think this is how all the "one will weaken and one will perish"  thingy works.

Great read!

Where do I find the first part of that story? 

Previous chronicles, maybe.

It was also published as a separate story somewhere in the news section on the website

10 minutes ago, emiba said:

It's actually a few issues earlier. 30 I think.

Yep - issue 30. Took me a while to find it myself! I started reading part two and just drew a blank on what had happened before. 

(And actually, I haven't read the Broken Promises stories yet, so I copped a few spoilers. Completely my fault, I know - must get onto that!)

48 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Where do I find the first part of that story? I've lost it somewhere and want to reread it.

• Thanks 1

I really liked the bit where all the zombies stared at the door handle. That might sound like a really small thing, but it gave me a good laugh that I needed today. Sometimes it's the little details that really make the difference. :)

• Like 1