Ulix + the malifaux child

lame0

So I was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on the malifaux child with Ulix. I always seemed to look over this possibility and honestly he seems pretty awesome for 3ss.

1) He can heal Ulix. Given that I like to summon two war pigs turn one with Ulix this can help keep him healthy.

2) He can summon a piglet. Granted he needs a 12 but since he gets a + flip he should hit the 12+ 30% of the time naturally. 

3) He can use Sooey! Which is pretty easy to hit and with a rams can help heal your pig army. Getting a 6+ rams isn’t that hard with the + flip.

4) What seems to be the one of the best uses is Disembodied Sooey. The ability doesn’t have a TN so it will always go off on a friendly and let’s you push any pigs their charge towards the target. I think what’s great is you can choose the order and you don’t have to push every pig. So you get to choose. Even just moving Ulix with a piglet and then targeting him with disembodied Sooey seems pretty good at moving pigs around. 

Also he can target himself which can cause pretty interesting things. Walk-> disembodied Sooey. Then depending on the pig you can even have it attack the child since the triggers on the pig attack can be super powerful (mauled to slop, eat anything, stampede, frenzied oinking). With Gracie A relented Take a bite is a good option giving her a free six inch push and heal using no cards.

25 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

For point 2: You cannot copu any actio that names a model and the summon names the piglet so no copying for the child.

Fair but I mean that was one of the weaker options anyways. I think the two sooeys and heals seemed more worth it than a bayou or something. Only thing is maybe penelope is similar but I dunno