Dark horses.... Tuco

Fixxer

24 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

This should catch a few supporty crews with their pants down. I imagine certain summoners will not enjoy it at all.

I was thinking about which enforcers to use for this and the obvious candidates are Mature Nephilim and Teddies. I think Mature is better because he has  flight and a longer charge and a charge through trigger. Lilith can postule it and Serena can you it as an atk pylon from 12" away with no LoS required. 

Teddies are a good choice for a Zoraida list where they can benefite way more from smell fear and obeying enemies for auto paralyze.

Zoraida in this kind of list should be fun too, with animal shape fly forward on thefirst activation and obey you fts beater to charge and then activate him second and flurry.

Btw I dont think anyone brings a full beater crew into corner deployment.

29 minutes ago, I'm a Teapot! said:

I was thinking about which enforcers to use for this and the obvious candidates are Mature Nephilim and Teddies. I think Mature is better because he has  flight and a longer charge and a charge through trigger. Lilith can postule it and Serena can you it as an atk pylon from 12" away with no LoS required. 

Teddies are a good choice for a Zoraida list where they can benefite way more from smell fear and obeying enemies for auto paralyze.

Zoraida in this kind of list should be fun too, with animal shape fly forward on thefirst activation and obey you fts beater to charge and then activate him second and flurry.

Btw I dont think anyone brings a full beater crew into corner deployment.

I think Barbados and Nekima would to that job as well. Also, combining that with forward deployment of Swampfiends (like eternaj Juju) seems nice.

I like using the Scion of Black Blood. He's a real jack of all trades though. Nothing he does is particularly great, but he does a lot. His condition removal is expensive, but powerful. His gun has an average Sh, but with decent triggers and good medium and high damage. Sme with his knife, average Ml, good damage and good triggers. Also a 0 to make a friendly model take an interact with a range of 10 is super useful. If the opponent tries to kill him and fails, he gets even better at most things too.

16 hours ago, Xaos said:

I think Barbados and Nekima would to that job as well. Also, combining that with forward deployment of Swampfiends (like eternaj Juju) seems nice.

Except they can't be deployed from the shadows, so have to find some other way to be a threat on turn 1.  

26 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Why not?

Serena's upgrade (warped reality) is Minion and enforcer only. The swamp fiend upgrade only affects Swampfiend minions. 

So unless you've come up with a different way, I can't think of any way to deploy the henchmen that are Nekima and Barbaros up the field. Of course if you're using Lilith, she can then Tangle shadows them to models that have deployed up the field, but that probably only works on models like Tuco (who can attack at range) or you might as well just hire Tots or Gupps. 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2017 at 10:48 PM, I'm a Teapot! said:

My recent crew is lilith with wings and the postule upgrade, primordial, serena with warped, 2 matures with warped, killjoy with thousand faces. Fun to play, unfun to play against =D.

Curse you! This crew looks awesome fun... But now I need to think of another Fae Mature Nephilim conversion! 

My first is based on Aeslin... 

Also, I would have thought that The Song of Blood upgrade would be good for the heal and scheme markers potential. Although you'd need to drop the Pukeworm or does Serena need Warped Reality herself? 

Would Corner Deployment be ideal for this or does that leave Lilith too far back? 

6 hours ago, Da Git said:

Curse you! This crew looks awesome fun... But now I need to think of another Fae Mature Nephilim conversion! 

My first is based on Aeslin... 

Also, I would have thought that The Song of Blood upgrade would be good for the heal and scheme markers potential. Although you'd need to drop the Pukeworm or does Serena need Warped Reality herself? 

Would Corner Deployment be ideal for this or does that leave Lilith too far back? 

corner is pretty good for fts models cause you have more space to chose from and the enemy is cornered into a small place where you can tarpit them. 

Lilith serves the role of a scheme runner with the option of postuling when needed. Serena does the same but she's to slow without warped. 

Also lilith, wings of darkness and primordial provide the good turn 1 hand that you need in this crew. 

I think Lilith's Cherub is something of a dark horse. It certainly doesn't win out over Primordial Magic all the time but I think it has it's place. I also think it's value may increase in 2018.

That 3" Aura of reduced cost Interactions will definitely help in Supply Wagon for Instance.

36 minutes ago, H4ml3t said:

I think Lilith's Cherub is something of a dark horse. It certainly doesn't win out over Primordial Magic all the time but I think it has it's place. I also think it's value may increase in 2018.

That 3" Aura of reduced cost Interactions will definitely help in Supply Wagon for Instance.

Sidenote: The aura condition for hazardous terrain can be put on lilithu and lelu with 1 ap.