what's your crutch?

Angelshard

• 2 weeks later...

A little late on the topic but my crutch is wings of darkness. I take it with most masters most of the time. When I tried a game without it, because Pandora had to many upgrades I wanted with trying  to use with the new summoning one, I found myself putting her in places flight would really help and missing the 3 card cycle for a ss. I don't have models that I find myself using more then I should.

On 08/01/2018 at 1:20 AM, Corwin said:

A little late on the topic but my crutch is wings of darkness. I take it with most masters most of the time. When I tried a game without it, because Pandora had to many upgrades I wanted with trying  to use with the new summoning one, I found myself putting her in places flight would really help and missing the 3 card cycle for a ss. I don't have models that I find myself using more then I should.

I stopped using Wings of Darkness on Pandora once I realised that she doesn't get Flight on her Fading Memory pushes. Hampered the utility a lot. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, -Loki- said:

I stopped using Wings of Darkness on Pandora once I realised that she doesn't get Flight on her Fading Memory pushes. Hampered the utility a lot. 

I did not realze this, after you said this I had to look up all the corresponding rules to see what you ment. Of all the games I played no one pointed out to me you can' use flight with pushes. This will change things. Thanks for pointing that out.

13 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

As soon as I get the little mechromancer assembled, since she wasn’t a mercenary in the end. Same stompybots, different faction... :unsure:...man, I still can’t bring myself to say it.

I don't even know where she ended up. :D Is she arcanist?

18 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

As soon as I get the little mechromancer assembled, since she wasn’t a mercenary in the end. Same stompybots, different faction... :unsure:...man, I still can’t bring myself to say it.

This is extremely disturbing news.  Please expect a visit from your local witch hunter for a discussion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

This is extremely disturbing news.  Please expect a visit from your local witch hunter for a discussion.

*points at the latest battle narrative, although it’s a bit out of date by now and I’m working on the next two write-ups*

Already happening. Also the next time I face the local Sonnia he’s going to have some questions for me.

• Like 1

It used to be Sue, cause the Man In Black is a walking murderbot who does literally everything I ask of him.

Currently though, its my entire Levi list.  I've found a highly versatile, heavy hitting build that handles most pools well. This has been preventing from learning Tara, for who I've spent a decent amount money getting models (Tara box, scion, nothing beast, Talos, anoius)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swiglitz said:

My own personal Fate Deck.

If I use someone else's all my models hate me, I seem to have about 12 Aces in the deck and no face cards.

Come to think of it, Vaiuri was very keen to lend me her deck last time I forgot mine ... Hmm.

To be fair, on that occasion she *had* stacked your deck with 8 aces and no high cards... it's just that she did it so long ago for giggles that you'd both forgotten.... :P

• Haha 3