• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Ludvig said:

Lovely painting! Those terror tots are the most disturbing ones I've ever seen! :D Will they be getting bigger cousins in the same scheme?

I thank you for your interest and kind words.

I'm at work with hobby knife and glue to assemble some bigger black blood creature. I like new minies I'm working on but there are a lot of very small componet and a lot of fusion lines to clean. Anyway, for sure I'll finish a couple of them for March painting challenge.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 10:25 PM, Argentbadger said:

Sweet work.  You have a very neat style.  The bases really take this to the next level though.

Thanks for your kind words. You apreciation for the bases I worked suggest me to post a set of pictures capturing bases details... even because I have no more new models to offert to your attention.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mechanical Rider (February 2019 Monthly Pledge):

IMG-20190227-145004.jpg

This model was my first chance to experiment with Colourshift Paints from Greenstuffword on Malifaux stuff.

I'm pretty happy with the result although I feel the hand brush tecnique with Colourshift Paints can be improved while experimenting with mixing them up with traditional metal color can open unpredictable effects. Indeed I introduced use of Colourshift Paints as a tip to speed up model painting getting some stunning result; actually painting the Mech Rider took me a lot of time.

• Like 3