Titania Tactica

santaclaws01

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Monster said:

Bumping because I just picked up a this box finally and would really love to hear how people are using her lately! Any and all current tactical/ relevant info greatly appreciated.

I had a fun recently pairing Titania with a Teddy.

Keep the Teddy behind your lines to protect it, and use Audience with the Queen to drop tasty targets behind Titania and ready to be hugged. Extra good if Dig Their Graves is in play, with the "A Trophy For, Well...Me" trigger

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I played her recently with Nekima, spawn mother and Bad Juju.

First turn I moved bad juju forward, and push Nekima with deal with him. Then Nekima attacked in her last activation, I won initiative and Nekima started killing in turn 2. Next neverborn activation was Titania helping her.

Love putting FGF and aether connection on her. Load her up with stones and make her stand in front of someone important or on the middle of the opponent's crew. Using her zero to place scheme markers next to the enemy means lots of WP duels and potentially FGF duels which can do a nice job of draining cards or doing passive damage. 

3rd upgrade is situational, but pact with grave spirit is unreasonably good for 1ss.

Crew changes a little bit usual staples are at least 1 Knight and rougarou and the mysterious emmisary. He can pump out 1-2 changelings per turn easy now.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Viruk said:

Or use her (0)push to do that or use Graves' show ya the door

Got alt. Graves and Tannen in the same order, so I might try them out with him.

Have anyone actually tried playing Bultungin with Titania?

I guess Taproot would be mandatory in the crew as well as a bit of "counterpounce"? And say you get the trigger off, would they be able to attack if they are already within enemy engagement when they start the push? A lot of theorycrafting here, but I really like the models, so it would be nice to actually be able to play them effectively.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hawkoon said:

I guess Taproot would be mandatory in the crew as well as a bit of "counterpounce"? And say you get the trigger off, would they be able to attack if they are already within enemy engagement when they start the push? A lot of theorycrafting here, but I really like the models, so it would be nice to actually be able to play them effectively.

Looks like it!

• 4 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 7:18 AM, Hawkoon said:

Just ordered bultungin. Any ideas on how they would fit in a Titania crew?

They seem to be primarily scheme runners and counter scheme runners. I don't really put them in the scrum or expect them to synergize. They're cheap scheme runners and that's good enough. Really good beaters with Lucius though.

• mattc unpinned this topic