Starting TT Lynch crew

Raimu

@whodares knows him a lot better than me and he is also writing the guide on TT lynch. So it will be a good idea to check that out as well.

I know lynch from playing against him. I find that two things are really good with lynch, models that can set lynch up to attack, saving lynchs ap to blow stuff to oblivion, aka emissary and yu. I as an opponent am more afraid from the emissary than yu, the emissary can get a double focus and with a severe of 6 (I believe) which is reasonably easy to get, so he can put a lot more hurt on your models. So after supporting your crew he can switch gears easily and provide some offense.

Secondly, models that can abuse the ace discard shine with lynch. Enter 10t brother, these things are extremely annoying to remove and depending on the aces you have in hand can choose what effect they get from their zero action. Except for like burrying them in a pine box or attacks that bypass their main defenses these things can be quite the ap sink. I would almost always consider bringing 2 in scheme marker heavy scheme pools or at least one when you need to hold a certain area.

The illuminated and huggy that come in the box are already very usefull (essential in huggy's case) so it looks like your set to start playing him already and get to know him.

Consider yasunori if you're going to play 10 thunders, he's a real pain because of his combination of speed and damage output. His synergy with lynch is that you have multiple threats that you can not ignore (huggy, lynch, yasunori, even illuminated can hit very hard) so even if the opponent goes hard after lynch or paralyses him or whatever, Lynchs crew still has some major threats.

• Thanks 1

I like Mr Tannen a lot with the Cheating Bastard upgrade on Lynch as Cooler will force your opponent to have to discard a card to cheat. Coupled with having to cheat first, your opponent will quickly run out of cards or REALLY have to decide whether hitting the model is truely worth it. It really makes the opponent have to think about where they spend those cards.

If you are running Burn Out you'll need a box of depleted (otherwise you won't be able to summon one) 

For the discard mechanic I love a bit of Lazarus. Making him fast with the Emissary and with the push - you get to auto-fire and shoot again (if the target is in range) as well as having a good misdirection target for Lynch to throw off wounds to thanks to Armour+2

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kogan Style said:

I like Mr Tannen a lot with the Cheating Bastard upgrade on Lynch as Cooler will force your opponent to have to discard a card to cheat. Coupled with having to cheat first, your opponent will quickly run out of cards or REALLY have to decide whether hitting the model is truely worth it. It really makes the opponent have to think about where they spend those cards.

I've enjoyed using Tannen (Cooler), Lynch (Cheating Bastard) and three Stitched Together... it's amazing how effective Cooler+Cheating Bastard is when facing Gamble Your Life.

@Raimu from the models you have, the Emissary and TT Brothers both work well with Lynch. Anything that involves discarding a card for gain potentially has a place.

I'd also add that Lynch's crew box is one of those fairly rare examples of a crew that works out of the box. Illuminated are great, Huggy is great, Lynch is Lynch.

I like the Shadow Effigy with Lynch, rarely play without it. It's a cheap activation, it can make your more expensive minions (i.e. illuminated) drop scheme markers without spending their AP, and the :-fate to one attack condition is really useful for stopping Lynch from being murdered unceremoniously.