Reva, where to start for purchases

Rayzthedead

15 minutes ago, Sagrit said:

I'm really sorry for "necro-posting" but i just started Reva and also curious about what models will be handy for her.
I saw message above.. Can you please clarify how can you make a min 6 dmg on Shieldbearers? About Nurses "Hallucinogenes" condition - it doesnt stack, so how can multiple :ram help here?

I think they are using them to get the Shield press trigger off, but the rules don't let that get the +2 from Hallucinogens, so its probably a mis understanding about how it works. (See FAQ 72 that bonus damage on an action doesn't apply to the triggers)

• Like 1

Yes, it was off the Shield Press trigger. No biggie, I haven't been misplaying this little interaction; since Nurses are 6ss now I've stopped hiring them altogether.

It is slightly discouraging to know I'd 'only' have to work my way through the first 71 FAQs to find out... I wonder how many people are unknowingly playing with less than the full rule set since neither they nor their opponent have read every FAQ or Errata.

3 hours ago, hydranixx said:

Yes, it was off the Shield Press trigger. No biggie, I haven't been misplaying this little interaction; since Nurses are 6ss now I've stopped hiring them altogether.

It is slightly discouraging to know I'd 'only' have to work my way through the first 71 FAQs to find out... I wonder how many people are unknowingly playing with less than the full rule set since neither they nor their opponent have read every FAQ or Errata.

I know it would be a lot of work (at the beggining), but maybe the app could have a small button-thingy on every model card that you can push to see "weird" rules interactions with this models, frequently asked questions regarding this model or one of its abillities etc.

• Like 1