When do you think we will see more Guild stuff?

Fexxo

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

Who does the lady on the right remind you off?

Boom. Well, that answers that then. The 2 player box is Kirai v Sonnia, and we definitely get some Malifaux/TOS crossover. Makes sense that the intro / start product contains characters that existing Malifaux players can relate to.

My question is who the freaky spellcaster looking dudes are. They definitely don't seem like the kind of people Sonnia would normally associate with. At least not on friendly terms...

21 minutes ago, Adran said:

I had thought they said there would eb no character crossover between Malifaux and the other side, but it does look fairly Sonnia like, and Kirai like. 

Honestly, I can't see who else they would be. I mean, if it's not Sonnia / Kirai, why make them look so similar? Would be an epic bait and switch, and IMO, kinda pointless.

True about the sorcerors, and maybe that's why Sonnia is there - to keep them in check. :)

• 4 months later...
On 12/18/2017 at 11:14 AM, Adran said:

I'm assuming earthside Guild contains some pretty powerful sorcerers since it controls the soulstone. 

I had thought they said there would eb no character crossover between Malifaux and the other side, but it does look fairly Sonnia like, and Kirai like. 

Late to the party reply: I always took as rules for models not being compatible rather than characters shifting from one setting to another.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link, I had not ventured into that part of the forum (I might have my M2E painted by the time M4E comes out ^__^).

Blatantly borrowed image from https://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/144166-i-see-i-see-m3e/?do=findComment&comment=1167342

FB_IMG_1552440947568.jpg.ca58485dbb0974c

Working my way through three pages of comment to see if they mention price points etc.

• 5 months later...