I'm Ready

Guest Kevin

Hello guys 

Sorry for my english I'm French...

I'm joining the Tos with the late pledge and I take one dual commander Kings Empire and Abyssinia and in the last moment take The Hordes (oh my bank)... Have just a question I don't understand the Unlocked SG squad? can you help me please...

They haven't yet confirmed shipping costs so thats normal. I don't know about the backer kit mail. 

Each commander level pledge receives a free squad, (its a set squad for each faction) reached as a stretch goal in kick starter There are also adjuncts and miner champions unlocked for free

I think the following will be true of what you receive, model wise (Although I will admit I've lost track so I may be wrong) if you have commander level pledge for that faction

Kings empire :-

Charles Edminton, Margret Bell, Kings hand Titan, 2 Squad of Royal Rifle corps, 1 squad of Infiltrators 1 squad of Field Intelligence corps, 2 Motor scouts, 3 sharpshooter

Abysinnia

Prince Unathi, Lord of Steel, Dreadnaught Titan, 2 squads of Crow runners, 1 squad of Mehal Sefari, 1 squad of Bathotho Calvalry, 2 rail gunners 3 Engineers

Gibbering Hordes

Stormsiren, The Frenzy, Alpha Crawler Titan, 2 squad of striped skulkers, 1 squad of Karkinoi, 1 Squad or Armoured Whelks, 2 egg clutches 3 Morphilngs

Cult of the Burning Man#

Adeddatos, Fenton, Goryshe titan, 2 squads of the warped, 1 squad of Stalkign portals, 1 squad of Doom seekers, 2 breechling and 3 madnmen

A big thanks for your answer Tyrant, I will see, but I hope i will be not disapointing when I see this project.

I followed this project last year but don't have the budget because he crossed with other Ks.