2018 monthly painting challenge

Franchute

On 12/30/2017 at 2:38 AM, Franchute said:

Hello everybody

Next year's challenge starts next week. Before we begin, can you please check in the information in the following spreadsheet and point at any possible mistake?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYYugrSGk_4GTo8OjHjyfI_ruYWYOSnhy7U2ivbgfZ8/edit?usp=sharing

Might be my mistake, but I think @Hound Grey‘s listed pledge category might be wrong - though the SS # appears correct.  I think he pledged Master, no?

• Thanks 1

July, August, September, October, November, December...

Wow. It has been six months since I was made homeless and had to put my stuff in storage. Finally had to BUY a place in order to have a roof over my head - the housing situation in California is past ridiculous and heading on towards disastrous, but my wife doesn't want to leave until her grandma dies. Reasonable, she's a nice old lady.

AAAANYWAY...

I'd like to sign up for Master, if that's ok. I don't have the same amount of unpainted miniatures, or the friends I'd doing commissions for - well, at least til I find a job and buy into Ressers! - so no Emissary for me this year.

• Like 1

Please can I sign up starting in February at Enforcer Level?
I have some minis I've started already (and may even have a photo..)
My only concern is possibly dropping off for a couple of months in the summer if I head back to my homeland to work June-July...

But this is seems like an awesome idea (thanks @Kogan Style for the inspiration) and I really need to paint all my toys so would love to join in!

• Like 1

I would like to join up with this. I know it's too late for January even though in January I managed to get  a Union Steamfitter, Alternate Firestarter and a Slate Ridge Mauler painted.

Can I join at Henchman level for February onwards? This month I want to get the roofs of three or four of my buildings finished by adding cardboard tiles and painting them and possibly get some of my Rasputina crew underway. I'll start with just the roofs as they take an age just cutting the amount of tiles needed let alone glueing them on and painting them. How many points would each roof be worth?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aa7 said:

I managed to get  a Union Steamfitter, Alternate Firestarter and a Slate Ridge Mauler painted.

Post pictures of them today in January thread! :)

2 hours ago, Aa7 said:

This month I want to get the roofs of three or four of my buildings finished by adding cardboard tiles and painting them and possibly get some of my Rasputina crew underway. I'll start with just the roofs as they take an age just cutting the amount of tiles needed let alone glueing them on and painting them. How many points would each roof be worth?

Terrain pieces count for 5 sousltones if they are significantly larger than a 50mm base. You'd need to paint the whole terrain piece for them to count. You dont get points if you just paint the roof of a building.