Starting Mah Tucket

RustAndTheCity

Hi,

Some friends and I are exchanging crew boxes this week. My friend is a really solid player and I've been wanting to see him play a different crew style. I've purchased him a mah tucket box. Do you have any suggestions for models I could suggest he add to make it a viable crew with a few additions?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

Make sure your friend has access to the new wave 5 upgrades, they give Mah some really strong abilities.

Otherwise I agree with Math. Although I am yet to be impressed by taxidermists and would rather have Burt for the same price.

This. One of the new upgrades is awesome. And Burt > Taxidermist. Though, if you have room for a second beater, a taxidermist is a good choice, I think. Beware of obey masters who can blow your stuffed pigs up, though. That can hurt.

Unless you're prepared to not use any of the bushwhackers, you're also going to want to look at Gremlin Criers.   The bushwhackers themselves can be VERY card hungry, while the crier turns that around into an advantage by allowing cycling rather then discarding.

Of course, the crier will likely want a slop hauler (to not die) and maybe some bayou gremlins (to turn into) so it can get  maximum use.

I quite like to take Sammy along and have her carry Pit traps to add some bottlenecks to areas the enemy wants to be in. If you can drain cards or give slow then that's worth it for me. Added bonus for taking Old Cranky who discards a card to draw a card which lets Sammy do the same once per turn.

• 4 weeks later...

Personally i love to bring Taxidermist with Mah. Usually i pair him with Iron Skeeter for taxi service and second beater (Burt, Francois, Manja) is usually pushed by Mah before she joins the party with her wooden spoon.

taxidermist with his reckless and attached DC can be very very annoying. High MI (which can be bumped to 7 duże to Chores), good damage spread with built-in :+fate on damage with at least 3ap to attack (4 with fakt from Skeeter) can be devastating to many models. And Stuffed Piglet each turn is so funny ;)