Nellie’s new upgrades

Fazza92

Anyone has tried the 2 newest upgrade of our reporter?

They’re good for you or are betters the older?

Yesterday I’ve tried the one that add fees to scathing review,but I’ve tried it a little bad...

Is good add 2 evidence when opponent models use a interact to place a scheme,and the (0) is good again,but all 2 are been situationals.Probably the right cost could be 1 SS.What do you think?

1 hour ago, 4thstringer said:

The schemes one isn't good for competitive play but great for letting you stretch your legs a bit.  

I don't know. The scheme one might be quite good if Take Prisoner is in the pool for example. If I don't take it at the beginning of the game, I don't risk broadcasting to my opponent which model I'm trying to imprison. Later in the game I can just one that's in a compromising position and collect easy points. ...or that's the theory.

38 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

I don't know. The scheme one might be quite good if Take Prisoner is in the pool for example. If I don't take it at the beginning of the game, I don't risk broadcasting to my opponent which model I'm trying to imprison. Later in the game I can just one that's in a compromising position and collect easy points. ...or that's the theory.

Maybe 2018 will be better about it, but I found gg2017 to rarely have more than 2 schemes that I would realistically take.    I like the idea of take prisoner though.  Undercover entourage could be similar.  The problem is, you have to have not revealed the  other scheme yet.

The opportunity cost on a model that has lots of really good upgrades is really the issue to me.  

Its a good job you don't have to decide to buy the upgrade until you know if the scheme pool is likely to have nice options. 

I like the idea of you being able to extreme bluff schemes because you literally can be doing any of them. In practise, it probably only really works in certain pools, and ikt might not be worth the upgrade cost. 

Trying Under cover entourage, and then when they chase off after that target (and kill it), switching it to Claim jump seems a good idea. 

9 minutes ago, Adran said:

Its a good job you don't have to decide to buy the upgrade until you know if the scheme pool is likely to have nice options. 

I like the idea of you being able to extreme bluff schemes because you literally can be doing any of them. In practise, it probably only really works in certain pools, and ikt might not be worth the upgrade cost. 

Trying Under cover entourage, and then when they chase off after that target (and kill it), switching it to Claim jump seems a good idea. 

Even better, because you can fake claim jump too, and they have to keep their models in place to block it.