Winter Wonderland issue

Lucidicide

5 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Contact customer service. Normally it would cause a delay in the processing of your order as someone has to change things up, but in this case ... not so much an issue due to said delay already happening. 

Okay, thank you Nathan :).

Otherwise i would have to cancel my complete order and order it totally new, but that would be waaaay too complicated and most models are already out of stock.

Greetings, Lokibri.

Well that makes things complicated, pity that problem occurred but glad you guys noticed it, stepped in and moved to solve it in the most satisfactory way possible.

Sad we're getting a Resin Raspy instead of plastic as I prefer the plastic for a whole host of reasons but understand the problem and feel more than adequately compensated by the inclusion of the Killer-Tree (Ice Golem) which actually directly solves one of my earlier comments about Winter Wonderland, that I was sad it did not include a new Ice Golem sculpt as that would now be really useful with the summoning Raspy build.  Problem in a round about and tortured way solved.

As to the extra wait for shipping, frustrating but not world ending, hopefully no delay in the estimates for the resin casting and I imagine all the WW packages will literally be packed and ready for the late coming mini's so once it gets to the time things will proceed pretty quickly.

Really hope you folks at Wyrd have some sort of contractual coverage and/or insurance on this issue.  Sounds like it was not your fault but a contractor issue and I'm hoping that its just an embarrassment and apology for Wyrd and not a big financial hit as well.  

Thanks for the prompt information, thanks for the open admission of the error and thanks for clearing explaining what the impact will be and how you plan to compensate us for the issue.  Much appreciated, a real measure of good service is how one deals with the occasional unforeseen disaster.  I'm satisfied and hope to be pleased when my mini's arrive with included man-eating Christmas Tree in (hopefully) early 2018. 

My thinking legally is that Wyrd cannot use the melted alt-Raspy in any way.

Hopefully they have either contractual or insurance options, maybe both, and if they pursue either on the basis of the Raspy-WW-alts being defective then this includes an obligation to dispose of the defective models or return them to the manufacturer for recycling.  To in any form or fashion release or profit from the model would void this recourse.

In addition it would be a nightmare to include the defective model and then have certain people 'using' that model and be in a situation where people are asking Wyrd about the availability of a defective piece.

So while I could be wrong I very much doubt that Wyrd in any way can risk the complications of doing anything with melted-Raspy beyond disposal.

• Like 2