Winter Wonderland issue

Lucidicide

@Kimberly After not getting an answer after 3 1/2 days now and with the deadline aproaching i really don`t know what to do with my order now. I would be happy, if there is any help offered here.

I will try to call you today and get things sorted.

BTW when i place a new order i can`t choose any more vintage models to get even though i am over 100$.

Thanks @Wyrd-Team for the help and the nice addition.

See you in the Bayou,

Lokibri.

1 hour ago, Lokibri said:

@Kimberly After not getting an answer after 3 1/2 days now and with the deadline aproaching i really don`t know what to do with my order now. I would be happy, if there is any help offered here.

I will try to call you today and get things sorted.

BTW when i place a new order i can`t choose any more vintage models to get even though i am over 100$.

Thanks @Wyrd-Team for the help and the nice addition.

See you in the Bayou,

Lokibri.

Heya,

I found your email, details will be in that! apologies for the delay.

• Like 1

Not to be an asshole, although I usually end up being that guy, but does Wyrd have a actual shipping department? Or do they normally let a distributor handle the lions share? I used to run a shipping department for an online retailer, and 5 of us would process, pick, pack and ship between 80-100 packages a day with no automation. Having paid for expedited shipping, and now not likely seeing this until the New Year in the US is a bit disappointing. Not really angry, just frustrated. Thanks for letting me vent.

We have people who do the shipping, but this is why we mentioned that anything with Winter Wonderland would be delayed. The issue isn't with how fast we can send, it's with how many of the items we have. As Nathan said:

First orders of Winter Wonderland are now starting to go out - we'll be doing so sporadically over the week as product comes in batches. 

It comes in batches and is immediately sent out. Unfortunately, as was stated in the announcement and the e-mail that went out, there were going to be these sorts of delays.

I'm sorry you're frustrated, but I wanted to let you know why it seems slow.

• Like 1