Doggy heaven

Ludvig

Silly list incoming:

McMourning: test subjects, moonlighting

4 guild hounds

4 canine remains

zombie chihuahua

32ss and 10 activations so far.

This should leave room for a couple of hitters or maybe the emissary with the general conflux for massive amounts of fun with charging dogs. You should out-activate most lists and you can dogpile opponents just as a bad joke. :D Not recommender in reckoning or hunting party pools but you can't have it all. Sebastian could be added to resummon your inevitably dying dogs and maybe get some extra poison damage from all those infects. Might even take spare parts on doc to get a rogue necromancy.

Thoughts? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I will probably be allowed to proxy so I could try it with a rougarou and the corrupted hounds. Black blood and rancid transplant could combo nicely.

I am currently painting both a rogue necromancy and a cerberus for him. I've mostly played his guild side so far so I have very few resser models. 

I've decided I like Plastic Surgery on McMourning. First turn I park him near a Guild Autopsy, have the Chihuahua add Poison +2 to them both, then have someone with Transfusion drop the 7 poison from the Autopsy onto McMourning. If Sebastian is around he gets a free push at the start of the turn, and he gets one at the end of each turn when he takes poison damage. With 9 poison he has enough to last till the end of game most games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, f1amius said:

I think Toshiro with his summon and aura will be good here. 

The summon needs markers and McMourning's crew doesn't drop a lot of those if you are doing it right since I think both his summons remove the marker dropped when they happen. Thematically I was going for Seb to summon dogs and keep it in theme although I like Toshiro's summons and he can also utilise scrap if I go up against constructs so maybe him and Seb. I am a big fan of positive attack flips. :)