Hippy-faux 10th February 50ss fixed master

fanteegi

Right lads and ladies, I will be having the trophies made very soon.

Sad news is that there will be no wyrd prize support but as we are in a gaming store, I will hopefully be able to buy some things for prizes or be able to get some store credit issued for those of you that would prefer it.

Hi guys and thanks for your attendance.

I would like some feedback from this event if that' ok. Doesn't all have to be positive as it will help me develops as an event organiser if I know the down sides to the event.

The only thing I am upset about is the lack of goodies for you all via wyrd prize support. This should be different come my next event.

Any pointers or criticisms are more than welcome

Well done on your 1st event mate 

Positives good venue nice bits you  gave to everyone .you was easy to find in my opinion. Nice  trophies. 

Negatives  

like you said it would be nice to have a raffle if you could of got price support it's not a big deal but it would have  been nice. 

Did not like the  schemes on the  last game . That's al😉l I will come to the next one see you at the next event

13 hours ago, Clousseau said:

All seemed to run smoothly, though finding you to give you the results was sometimes difficult. 

How did you find running BOT on a tablet?

Thanks to Joel, Oz and Reice for the games, all of whom denied me that elusive first win of the year :)

You are welcome for the game and apologies for shutting your crew down

• Like 1

Regarding BOT, I do believe they're still working on an Offline mode so that'll save data etc.
Also players can put in their own scores, just sayin' :P

Great event though, my only issue was just one that Wayland being a warehouse always has and that is it's not the best for being able to hear your opponent all the time.
Really from my POV that was it.

I too hated the last scheme pool but that's just going to happen sometimes.
No Wyrd support wasn't really too much of a blow, first of all I didn't expect it being Troy's very first event but secondly however much yes, I do like having a chance at more swag and it's also nice for other people who say had a "bad day" results wise to still walk away with something it's not the be all and end all. As was said, we come to play.

3 fun games, 3 nice opponents, a good group of people and a smoothly run event. Readying myself to pencil in the next one on my calendar.

Good event fella, really enjoyed it. 

Some feedback for you for the next one just to share a thought. 

Keep the changed Strategies for the next one, and have a change form "ply" if you want to.

For the painting could be worth having it specifically for the markers used in games. (Carts/Terrain features used in Schemes/Strategies) gives people a chance to get creative to support their models on the table as well.  

See you at the next one. 

-Cheers,

-Tim

I really enjoyed the day, played 3 great opponents. My main request for next time would be to have score sheets. This could be me being slightly old fashioned but I find it much easier to have score sheets that list the deployment, strategy and schemes for each round. It makes it clearer and there is a lot less of people asking each other what the scheme!es are. I had 3 or 4 people ask me the schemes for round 2 which wasn't a major issue but did slow down the start of our 2nd game. 

• Like 1