Pandora (Box Opens) 4SS
Nekima
Doppleganger
Mr. Graves
Changeling
Changeling
Changeling
Silurid

The idea is to use Mr. Graves's attack to push whole crew around (both Changelings and Doppleganger can copy that attack), which allows both Nekima and Pandora to spend all their actions on killing enemy models. Silurid is IMO one of the best scheme runners, so that's his job.

What do you think?

The TN on Show ya the door is 13, so the changelings would need a 9, and to be honest Nekima is mobile enough. Pandora on the other hand could do with help. But she works well enough if you just wait for your opponent to come to you. You'd have the help of the sorrows etc then.

If you really want to get the pushes up you might be better taking 2 beckoners and push them with graves and the doppleganger and then lure Pandora and Nekima up. It'd be a little slower for Pandora on each lure, but you can get 2 off.

Alternatively, take Serena Bowman and give 2 Beckoners 'from the shadows'? It'll be expensive but you're looking at lures from around the half way line from the start.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angelshard said:

If you're using three changelings I would recommend using the emissary instead and summon them in.

He's 2 stones less and his Conflux is awesome with Pandora. 

Yep, but he needs quite some time to summon changelings, first - scheme marker, then apropriate card...

18 hours ago, feagaur said:

The TN on Show ya the door is 13, so the changelings would need a 9, and to be honest Nekima is mobile enough. Pandora on the other hand could do with help. But she works well enough if you just wait for your opponent to come to you. You'd have the help of the sorrows etc then.

If you really want to get the pushes up you might be better taking 2 beckoners and push them with graves and the doppleganger and then lure Pandora and Nekima up. It'd be a little slower for Pandora on each lure, but you can get 2 off.

Alternatively, take Serena Bowman and give 2 Beckoners 'from the shadows'? It'll be expensive but you're looking at lures from around the half way line from the start.

lilithu and a doppleganger are better then 2 beckoners inmy opinion.

2 hours ago, I'm a Teapot! said:

lilithu and a doppleganger are better then 2 beckoners inmy opinion.

For the most part I agree, but I think the Beckoners work quite well with Pandora. 

Though if you do run with Serena then Lilitu would work better as she already has black blood for Serena to cast Tendrils through.

I faced something similar at the weekend in a stake a claim game. I was using "Leaping Marcus" list which out mobilisiied it, and was able to remove critical pieces every turn because they  were pushed forward into my ranges

It didn't have the changlings, and was lead by Lilith, I Killed Johan and the Doppleganger on turn 1, Lilieth turn 2, Graves Turn 3, and then  just kept as much as I could running away from Nekima to get max points. 

It also looks like it has to start quite Clumped, which can be a gamble against some lists. 

But theory does not equal table results, so feel free to try and see.