Black Friday Sale

Lucidicide

22 minutes ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Shoot.  I don't suppose there's a way to edit my order after it's made?  I didn't realize I had to add a note in there to indicate which vintage I wanted.

I hope I did it right but I never entered a note. When there was at least $100 in the cart the vintage masters loaded at the top of the page to pick from. They showed up in the shipping cart at $0.

23 minutes ago, Chou said:

There I was, thinking "no, just grab what you need to complete the crazy lady band"... and somehow the wild ones, the alt. Rasputina and a purple teddy also ended up in my cart and I had to buy them. Must be a virus or something :P

That’s exactly what happened to me except with all the alt single minis...😅

• Like 1

Hey, so I just placed an order.  I was never able to trigger the pop up for the vintage master so I followed the instructions and entered a note.  However, nowhere in the payment section, order status profile page, or the confirmation email was the note displayed.  Now that I have paid and confirmed the order how do I verify that the note is with the order for which Vintage master I wanted?

15 hours ago, gokufan said:

Super bummed out the Nightmare Coryphee is out of stock, I’ve wanted one since I first saw it months ago. It says “temporarily” so does that mean they might sell them again at some point? I could get the translucent, but that seems kind of silly since I want to paint it.

That's just their default Out of Stock message.

They might be available again during their next sales (I got mine during GenCon, I believe), but I doubt they'll restock it this sale.

I'm afraid I'll have to pass this year, as my wife's still got six months left of her studies and all our savings are gone, but it seems like a great sale this year! Under any other circumstances I'd drop at least $300 on this, so I hope the extra cat stuff and alt Rasputina returns later. Don't really get the cost to Europe thingy, but that might just be my "local" (not really!) shop charging a heft markup for regular stuff (about $100 for a crew box). Also the EEC rules screw us over i Norway when ordering from the rest of Europe; as we're EEC we usually have to pay sale taxes in the country of origin, and we still have to pay 25% VAT on top of that (including on foreign taxes and shipping costs) in customs. I guess my local store is well aware of this, and that's the reason for their markup (as a business they get away from the taxes on tax and shipping issue)... It means that ordeing a single crew box from somewhere, will often cost even more than $100. It's an expensive hobby here, and then you might as well spend the extra to get the coolest stuff...

On 11/22/2017 at 7:37 PM, Clockwork_Fish said:

Shoot.  I don't suppose there's a way to edit my order after it's made?  I didn't realize I had to add a note in there to indicate which vintage I wanted.

Send a message to customer service and if it gets in to them before they start processing them, it's usually an easy sort. If it's after they start sorting - you might end up with a random or longer processing time as they have to pull and 'touch' your order. 

I'm working customer service today trying to sort anything and everything before the folks come in on Monday so ... now is your best chance. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CannibalBob said:

Hey, so I just placed an order.  I was never able to trigger the pop up for the vintage master so I followed the instructions and entered a note.  However, nowhere in the payment section, order status profile page, or the confirmation email was the note displayed.  Now that I have paid and confirmed the order how do I verify that the note is with the order for which Vintage master I wanted?

If you put a note in there before checkout - it's there (I've had a dozen customer service e-mails asking about that today alone). That being said, if you're truly worried about it, you can send a customer service e-mail and I'll be happy to check it for you and confirm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nathan Caroland said:

If you put a note in there before checkout - it's there (I've had a dozen customer service e-mails asking about that today alone). That being said, if you're truly worried about it, you can send a customer service e-mail and I'll be happy to check it for you and confirm.

If that is how it correctly functions then I am ok.  I just figured the note would be reflected in the profile order status page or the confirmation email.  Worst case I can sort it out when I get the order if something is left out.  I have done that before and the experience was positive.

4 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Nathan thanks very much, I realize this is an extra irritation and that something may get missed and in my case the missed vintage master selection was entirely my own stupidity, so offering to help with the extra work at this amazingly busy time is greatly appreciated.

I have replied to Wyrd's office e-mail notification for my original order #19337 and asked for vintage Raspy and Pandora so hopefully you manage to untangle the threads and it all goes well.