Carlos moving Kaeris' pyre markers

yool1981

Question

4 answers to this question

On 19/11/2017 at 1:09 AM, Ludvig said:

A quote of the ability usually helps but unless it is somehow specified which he can move he can move any pyre marker.

Sorry for that.

Carlos' ability states: ""The Flames, I Am Their Master": After this model completes a Walk Action, it may target a Pyre Marker within 6" and place it within 6" of its current location. If it is placed in base contact with (or overlapping) any models, they may take a TN 13 Wk duel. If they succeed, they may push up to 3" and do not suffer hazardous terrain damage."

Kaeris' Purifying Fire Upgrade gives her the following action: "(0) On the Pyre (Ca 7t / TN: 15t / Rg: 6): Place two 50mm Pyre Markers within range, touching each other, at least 1" from any models or other Markers. These Markers are Ht 5, blocking, hazardous terrain. At the end of every Turn remove all Pyre Markers."

Kaeris' Born of Fire upgrade gives her the following trigger: "t Pyre: After killing the target, a 50mm Pyre Marker may be placed in base contact with it before removing it. This Marker is Ht 5, blocking, hazardous terrain. At the end of every Turn remove all Pyre Markers."

My interpretation is that Carlos can move Kaeris' Pyre Markers as they have the exact same name "Pyre Marker". However, I just wanted to crosscheck before using this in game.

From the answers I see in this post it seems that my interpretation was correct.

• Like 1