Horror Molly 35 SS

Ritzititz

At 35 SS i'd say avoid Killjoy, he's a huge point sink.  I'd suggest something like this:

Molly (back on the job, Forgotten Life, Take back the Night)
Madame Sybelle
Philip and the Nanny (Haunting Cries)
Dead Doxy
Rotten Belle

Basically summon like crazy (you could drop Philip for some scheme runners depending, but I think summoning punk zombies to murder and drowned for scheme markers is fine at 35 SS)

or with Killjoy if you really like him/for the round 3 pool because you won't be looking to summon so much when concerned with hunting party:

Molly(back on the job, forgotten life, take back the night)
Madame Sybelle (Bleeding Tongue)
Rotten Belle
Killjoy

both have 7 SS, so there's some room for upgrades you'd like, or you can go ham into summoning.  MLH is cute on killjoy, you can pop it while he's buried so when he comes out he can't be targeted until he goes ham if you're in that situation, and all that good stuff. 

1 hour ago, PirateCaptain said:

At 35 SS i'd say avoid Killjoy, he's a huge point sink.  I'd suggest something like this:

Molly (back on the job, Forgotten Life, Take back the Night)
Madame Sybelle
Philip and the Nanny (Haunting Cries)
Dead Doxy
Rotten Belle

Basically summon like crazy (you could drop Philip for some scheme runners depending, but I think summoning punk zombies to murder and drowned for scheme markers is fine at 35 SS)

or with Killjoy if you really like him/for the round 3 pool because you won't be looking to summon so much when concerned with hunting party:

Molly(back on the job, forgotten life, take back the night)
Madame Sybelle (Bleeding Tongue)
Rotten Belle
Killjoy

both have 7 SS, so there's some room for upgrades you'd like, or you can go ham into summoning.  MLH is cute on killjoy, you can pop it while he's buried so when he comes out he can't be targeted until he goes ham if you're in that situation, and all that good stuff. 

Would you keep Killjoy buried in this case? With such a limited number of models having to wait for one to die, seems... unsatisfactory? Or is his movement too much of an ache to let him stroll down the field by himself (throwing him further away from your own guys, so he doesn't charge them) 

8 minutes ago, Griautis said:

Would you keep Killjoy buried in this case? With such a limited number of models having to wait for one to die, seems... unsatisfactory? Or is his movement too much of an ache to let him stroll down the field by himself (throwing him further away from your own guys, so he doesn't charge them) 

Walking him up sucks bigtime. If you look at Molly's summon action it is worded so that you can summon too far away from any enemy models and the model will instantly die letting you summon Killjoy more or less anywhere on the board. If you summon him within 6" Molly can also accomplice into him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Griautis said:

I would keep him buried because of Molly.  (Reva and Tara can orchestrate a similar effect)  Molly can summon a model near no enemy models, then when the summoned model it takes all the damage that would kill it, it is killed.  Since it's killed, Killjoy can pop out wherever you want him.  Molly can then accomplice into him. It wouldn't really work with many other masters, but because of the way her summon is worded she can do some cute stuff. Basically with MLH, if your opponent can attack buried models, pop it early so he can't get hit (since they're not w/in 3" of him).  MLH is cool because it doesn't require the model to activate for it to activate, so as long as the model isn't dead you can activate it. 

(Reva's corpse candles kill themselves and he can pop put, and tara has her unbury mechanics)

• Like 1

Ty guys. I just Read this After the Tournament ended. I went 1-1-1 and Made zur 5th Place out of 12 what was fine for me id say. Using killjoy in every Game i just lost to so'mer who simply scored better since he ignored my frame for murder target  (killjoy. I thought he Would have to deal with it). And it was a Bit too easy for him to accusate my summons.

• Like 1