Dual Commander add on and extra rulebook

gribble

It's great that there is the option with a dual commander pledge to only receive 1 copy of the rulebook, and save $45, but I wish there was the same option with add ons.

Would it be possible to add a dual commander add on option for $255 which only has a single copy of the rulebook please?

13 hours ago, Carrrl said:

They have done that, but at $270 for the 1 rulebook.

If you are refering to only 1 set of add-ons, then the last part of your question is a bit off.

Maybe I missed it then, because I don't see that. I see the dual commander *pledge level* with one rulebook for $255, plus a dual commander "add on" for $300 (which presumably has 2 copies of the rulebook?).

Where is the dual commander add on for $270? Is it not under the "Pledge Level" add ons in Backerkit?

Ah, I think I only read the last part of your question where you asked 

On 11/17/2017 at 10:56 AM, gribble said:

Would it be possible to add a dual commander add on option for $255 which only has a single copy of the rulebook please?

They don't have one without add on, and I don't think they will. The 270 price is for late backers, that why you probably don't see it. 

2 hours ago, Carrrl said:

They don't have one without add on, and I don't think they will. The 270 price is for late backers, that why you probably don't see it. 

Annoying, but makes sense I suppose if Dual Commander costs $270 as a late pledge.
What I'm after is a level with one of each faction (including commander level miniature stretch goals) plus two of each (non-miniature) stretch goal and rulebook. There are two of us here, but we'd like to have all of the factions.

Seems the only way to do that is to go Dual Commander pledge, plus Dual Commander add-on. While we can give up one rulebook in the pledge and get extra minis, we can't for the add-on. We'd much rather have extra minis than a third rulebook, but it's already a very good deal so c'est la vie I suppose.