The Boars are Back In Town - 24 February 2018

Gitli

17 minutes ago, Dehors said:

Hi, after getting my newbies to confirm (and booking some practice games!) I just tried to buy tickets and it's saying not available? Am I too late? All gone?

At the moment I think it is full but an doing my best to increase numbers. There is competing space at the venue that day but will update you ASAP. 

4 hours ago, Dehors said:

Hi, after getting my newbies to confirm (and booking some practice games!) I just tried to buy tickets and it's saying not available? Am I too late? All gone?

I have spoken with the store and unfortunately we are now at absolute capacity for the event next week. Really sorry mate. There is another sold out event happening at the same time so hands are absolutely tied. The rest of my events this year will not be run alongside other events so we will have a much larger capacity.

12 minutes ago, Dehors said:

That is really unfortunate. I will let them both know. If you have any spaces come up can I please go on the reserve list?

Good to hear about future events. 

Of course. If places do become available I’ll let you know ASAP.

2 hours ago, AJ said:

It's say you got 19  signed up is there any extra tickets ? 

Hi mate, No extra tickets. I believe one person has had to drop out. The system was meant to cut bookings off at 18 but a glitch occurred allowing it to go to 19. We will manage it all on Saturday though. 

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. 

Could you please re-register for tomorrow on bag o tools. I have been unable to log in to my account so have had to set up a new account and event for tomorrow called ‘New: The Boars are Back in Town’.

many thanks

John

2 hours ago, Gitli said:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. 

Could you please re-register for tomorrow on bag o tools. I have been unable to log in to my account so have had to set up a new account and event for tomorrow called ‘New: The Boars are Back in Town’.

many thanks

John

Unfortunately a change by facebook means you can't log in to your account via that route at the moment - @NoMoreMrNiceKai is on the case.

• Like 1