The Scorpios' Feeding and Nurse's hallucinagins

Kinginyello

Question

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Kinginyello said:

Does the Scorpios heal 3+ damage if he has damage buffs on him when he hits a target with 2 poison on him or just like mcmourning he only heals 2 regardless of buffs and uses base numbers?

Also if he has nurse buff of hallucinagins and hits a target with 0 poison, does it still do 2 damage?

He heals the same amount as the amount of poison removed from the opponent which maxes out at 2. You still get to do extra damage with buffs I think but it doesn't affect the heal. That's how I read it at least.

9 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

He heals the same amount as the amount of poison removed from the opponent which maxes out at 2. You still get to do extra damage with buffs I think but it doesn't affect the heal. That's how I read it at least.

The last line of feeding says:

This model heals the same amount of damage. Not sure what this means.

53 minutes ago, Kinginyello said:

The last line of feeding says:

This model heals the same amount of damage. Not sure what this means.

It means the same amount as was specified in the sentence right before it: as much as the poison lowered up to a maximum of two. Doesn't matter if you cause more or less damage to the model due to buffs or debuffs.