Staple Models

LastBellTower

Mysterious emissary and changelings somehow always manage to sneak into most of my lists.

Doppelganger is, as mentioned, quite loved among most players.

Every neverborn master box, except for lucius, Pandora (not an issue here) and collodi, gives some very solid models that can be used by most masters.

Waldgeists are solid at holding areas and locking down enemies.

A lot of people love widow weaver. Personally I find her too squishy to really make an impact, but she synergies very well with several masters and very, very well with Pandora. 

On 16/11/2017 at 5:58 PM, HydroMog said:

i find it funny that no one mentioned teddy. he has some fun things to do when paired with baby kade. 

oh and dont forget about will o' wisps, they help make scheming a bit easier. plus they can also copy "wheres teddy" from kade.

For Pandora a teddy is fun but as a generally useful model for any master you decide to continue with I wouldn't suggest it.

Honestly if we are talking about models that any master would use and can be useful for Pandora, with out picking up another master or what is in their box, I would suggest the Waldgeist box.  They do not directly interact with Pandora's game but they give her something her box lacks, something with some durability and potential protection against shooting.  They can hold a point fairly well, they can tie up enemies with their possible 4" reach *good for denying dropping schemes* and by not targeting Wp you are not putting all your eggs in one basket .

Pretty much every crew has a repeating core for me. Collodi is the one with the most changes to that core, as he needs Puppets.

Primordial Magic - Cheap activation, card cycling, and potential surprise scheme marker
Nekima - Fast, smashy, and when used right can decimate a crew before she's taken down
Doppelganger - Cheat the initiative, copy abilities, interact while engaged. Yeah, just a massive pain for your opponent
Mr Graves - Tough, with a decent attack. Plus he can push models around which is massively helpful

Then there are some other models that make regular appearances.

Lilitu - Lure and a 4" melee give you some great board control
Johan - Tough, with a decent attack. Plus he has condition removal and Flurry.
Barbaros - Tough, and can push enemy models around. Nimble, which is very handy for certain schemes, or just charging people behind cover. Oh, and his Challenge aura is crazy good with Pandora
Terror Tots, Insidious Madness, Silurids - Great Scheme runners. They're fast, each with their own ways of getting up the board fast.

So yeah, there's a bunch of models, most of which you can buy by themselves as opposed to being in crew boxes.